Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT ARE YOU FOOD PLANS TODAY?

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 3:29 PM
  • 22 Replies

Breakfast: 12 oz of raspberries with vanilla greek yogurt and a cup of coffee

Lunch: Homemade baked fries, sauteed greed beans, and a skinless Hoffman's hot dog

Dinner: I have no clue yet!! I need some healthy ideas. Im kinda getting bored with my recipes. For dinner I do rice with beans and chicken a lot. Today im just not in the mood for it and I dont have much of an appetite. 

by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 4:40 PM

breakfast:  sauteed spinach w/ cheese in a two egg omelette, coconut flour/flax seed hot cereal w/ raspberries

lunch (baby shower):  taco salad, pickles, olives, carrots, bell peppers, berries

dinner (cookout/party):  I don't know what foods will be there

ThePoopFace
by Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Yum! I t all sounds so good. I could eat eggs every day. I had a taco salad for dinner last night 

Quoting michiganmom116:

breakfast:  sauteed spinach w/ cheese in a two egg omelette, coconut flour/flax seed hot cereal w/ raspberries

lunch (baby shower):  taco salad, pickles, olives, carrots, bell peppers, berries

bluerooffarm
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 6:29 PM

Breakfast: overnight oats with blueberries and raspberries.

Lunch: homemade tomato-basil soup

Supper: asian meatballs over green faux fried rice.  (half riced cauliflower, half rice, veggies were peas, snap peas, broccoli stems, and spinach.  Topped with a still runny egg)

michiganmom116
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:06 PM

Quoting michiganmom116:

Dinner:  I had more taco salad, bell pepper strips, smoky links in bbq sauce, broccoli & dip, and a ham & cheese slider

michiganmom116
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:08 PM

I eat the same breakfast pretty much every day.  It's quick and easy and filling, just what I need when working.  The only thing I vary are the veggies and berries.  Sometimes I'll add bell pepper or broccoli to the omelet, sometimes I'll have blueberries or blackberries on the cereal instead of raspberries.

Quoting ThePoopFace:

Yum! I t all sounds so good. I could eat eggs every day. I had a taco salad for dinner last night 

Quoting michiganmom116:

michiganmom116
by on Jun. 12, 2016 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this

This morning I had the typical egg/spinach/cheese omelet and a half bowl of coconut flour/flax meal cereal w/1/4 c. raspberries.

no clue what I'll have for lunch, I'm thinking a salad sounds good.

Dinner will be this Baked Italian chicken over sauteed zoodles, likely with raspberries & greek yogurt for a couple of spoonfuls of "dessert"

http://baconbuttercheesegarlic.blogspot.ca/2013/12/time-to-impress.html?m=1

Bacon, Butter, Cheese & Garlic: Time to Impress:

bluerooffarm
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2016 at 1:24 PM

This morning I had baked oatmeal.

Lunch was sweet pea soup: basically a whole bag of frozen peas simmered in 1 cup of veggie broth and 1/2 cup of almond milk then pureed.

Supper will be shrimp and broccoli stir fry with no corn starch and double the broccoli. Over bean threads.

MixedCooke
by Group Admin on Jun. 13, 2016 at 5:00 AM

eating low carb is usually my plan

michiganmom116
by on Jun. 13, 2016 at 12:10 PM

Breakfast:  coconut/flax seed cereal w/raspberries and a 2 egg omelet

Lunch:  leftover Italian chicken breast & zoodles

Dinner:  chicken gumbo

bluerooffarm
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2016 at 12:56 PM

This morning: green scrambled eggs. (2 eggs scrambled with 1.5 cups chopped kale and a tbsp pesto.)

Lunch: sauteed mushrooms and leftover asian meatballs over broccoli.

Supper:  I don't know but I got some ground deer out of the freezer to thaw and I have a spaghetti squash on the counter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)