Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mandy's Weight Loss My Year UPDATE!

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2016 at 8:43 AM
  • 41 Replies

This is my third weigh in and measurement. I will give you the last and this months weigh in and measurements to show you how well I am doing. 

September---                                           October-----

Bust--44                                                   Bust--43

Chest--38                                                Chest--37

Arm--15                                                   Arm--14

Waist--45                                             Waist--39

Hips--42                                              Hips--43

Thigh--24                                            Thigh--25

WEIGHT---181                                   WEIGHT---179

So the total inches are 9 inches I lost. :) I have lost 5 pounds total. That five pounds is what I gained during the summer. :) I am not going to stop I have more to go. But this is my update for this month. :) 

If you could give me ideas and tips that will help. :) I can give you what I have been doing so far. 

by on Oct. 21, 2016 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2016 at 9:40 PM
Bump
Oliviasmom72
by Member on Oct. 25, 2016 at 12:49 PM

Weight loss is not just in lbs it is in inches. Keep it up. Focus on lean proteins, fiber. How many calories are you taking in? I think you need to cut your cals a little more and increase the water. I have lost 10 lbs the past month but I really cut the calories. I have a fit bit and trying to do 10000 steps most days. My jeans are loose. I battle my weight and eating but when I really focus, it comes off.

I am 5 ft 8 1/2 and my goal weight is 150. So I still have a ways to go.

mrswillie
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2016 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I lost about 50lbs in 5-6 months and have kept it off for over a year. What are you doing? I can tell you what I did to loose it and continue to do to mantain.
mrswillie
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2016 at 12:54 PM
I l9ve my fitbit. I still use mine to maintain my weight loss. I lost over 50lbs more than a year ago.

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

Weight loss is not just in lbs it is in inches. Keep it up. Focus on lean proteins, fiber. How many calories are you taking in? I think you need to cut your cals a little more and increase the water. I have lost 10 lbs the past month but I really cut the calories. I have a fit bit and trying to do 10000 steps most days. My jeans are loose. I battle my weight and eating but when I really focus, it comes off.

Oliviasmom72
by Member on Oct. 25, 2016 at 12:56 PM

You look FANTASTIC.

Quoting mrswillie:

Mobile Photo

I lost about 50lbs in 5-6 months and have kept it off for over a year. What are you doing? I can tell you what I did to loose it and continue to do to mantain.

mrswillie
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2016 at 12:58 PM
Thanks. It actually changed my life in so many ways. My physical health is so much better.

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

You look FANTASTIC.

Quoting mrswillie:

Mobile Photo

mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2016 at 1:20 PM

Thank you! I will definitely focus on lean proteins and fiber. I am on myfitnesspal and it tells me what I need to take in and what I lose during a workout. I already have cut out my sweets and my cokes. That has been a little over a month and a half. I use my phone and I do 2 to 3 miles a day. 

I am 4'9 and my goal weight is 135.

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2016 at 1:22 PM

I walk, lift weights, do push up, sit ups, all of that. :) I eat right and potion myself not to go over that. Also I drink nothing but water. That is wonderful 50 pounds  I hope I can get close to that. 

Quoting mrswillie:

Mobile Photo

Oliviasmom72
by Member on Oct. 25, 2016 at 1:39 PM

Wow you are pretty petite. You need to cut your calories probably more than I do because I bascially have a foot on you. If you do the weight watchers point formula, that works too. You can google everything.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Thank you! I will definitely focus on lean proteins and fiber. I am on myfitnesspal and it tells me what I need to take in and what I lose during a workout. I already have cut out my sweets and my cokes. That has been a little over a month and a half. I use my phone and I do 2 to 3 miles a day. 

I am 4'9 and my goal weight is 135.

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

mrswillie
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2016 at 1:55 PM
How do you track what you eat? I use myfitnesspal. I love the app. I still use it. I had no idea how many calories I was eating until I started using it and I thought I was eating right! It not only tracks calories but it tracks everything else including cholesterol, fat, fiber, etc.

Do you weigh and/or measure everything?

Quoting mama2b100808:

I walk, lift weights, do push up, sit ups, all of that. :) I eat right and potion myself not to go over that. Also I drink nothing but water. That is wonderful 50 pounds  I hope I can get close to that. 

Quoting mrswillie:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)