Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking For A Weight Loss Buddy - 2017

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2016 at 11:34 PM
  • 59 Replies
2 moms liked this
Post here if you're looking for a weight loss/accountability partner to help you lose weight and stay motivated!

Whether you're looking to lose 10 pounds or 200, this group is filled with other moms who can support you while you get in shape!

Reach out
to the other moms who have replied to this post and ask them to be your weight loss buddy!

Good luck!!
treadmill

by on Dec. 30, 2016 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
awelling
by on Dec. 30, 2016 at 11:37 PM
I am looking for someone.
rebock
by Member on Dec. 30, 2016 at 11:38 PM

I am looking for someone as well.

Dashdashdash
by on Dec. 30, 2016 at 11:53 PM
I need to lose about 45 pounds!

I used to be a gym rat but kinda don't know what happened. If you are in a very similiar boat please contact me and don't be a scammer.

I have a dude friend as a steps buddy but doubt he needs to lose some weight.

Kthnx.
SexyDiva19
by Group Admin on Jan. 1, 2017 at 12:21 AM
I'm looking for a weight loss buddy/accountability partner. I have 60 lbs to lose
Trouser.Mouse
by on Jan. 1, 2017 at 9:58 AM
I need to lose about 35 lbs.
sheila5050
by Member on Jan. 2, 2017 at 1:48 PM
Me too! I can always use extra accountability help! I'm 32. I have roughly 28 lbs to go but I'd like to lose more than that. But I may also lose less. Taking it a lb at a time. Losing 28 would put me at 127 or so but I've had friends and family tell me that's too light so that's why I said maybe less.
MamaNeeNee
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2017 at 10:29 PM

Me too!! AND I want to try to lose a good portion of it by June! 

Quoting SexyDiva19: I'm looking for a weight loss buddy/accountability partner. I have 60 lbs to lose

MamaNeeNee
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2017 at 10:31 PM

I'll be 32 in a few days and have closer to 60lbs to lose.  I just had my 3rd baby and losing 60lbs would put me at 129, which may also be too light for me, I'd be okay with just losing about 40. Where are you located? 

Quoting sheila5050: Me too! I can always use extra accountability help! I'm 32. I have roughly 28 lbs to go but I'd like to lose more than that. But I may also lose less. Taking it a lb at a time. Losing 28 would put me at 127 or so but I've had friends and family tell me that's too light so that's why I said maybe less.

Momof3andtobe
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2017 at 11:00 PM
Iam 30 and about 15 pounds overweight. Trying to stay motivated but its been really hard for me. Looking for someone to be my buddy
Kautz
by Member on Jan. 5, 2017 at 1:29 AM
I need a weight loss buddy. I'm looking to lose at least 80, would be fantastic if it could be 120 pounds. I really need some accountability. I have had a pretty sedentary life and I really am tired of it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)