Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking For A Weight Loss Buddy - 2017

Post here if you're looking for a weight loss/accountability partner to help you lose weight and stay motivated!

Whether you're looking to lose 10 pounds or 200, this group is filled with other moms who can support you while you get in shape!

Reach out
to the other moms who have replied to this post and ask them to be your weight loss buddy!

Good luck!!
treadmill

by on Dec. 30, 2016 at 11:34 PM
Replies (51-59):
SexyDiva19
by Group Admin on May. 8, 2017 at 8:17 PM

Hi! Are you still looking for a weight loss buddy? 

Quoting Mommy2Malaika:

I am looking for a buddy not only to motivate me but to help motivate. We are doing a biggest loser contest at work and I like that theres the friendly competition there but I'm the "bigger" girl so I can't really relate to them. I lost about 30 pounds 2 yrs ago after breaking my leg and eating healthier and working out but over the last yr or so I have gained it all back and then some getting back into my bad eating/snaking/drinking habits again.  

Mommy2Malaika
by Member on May. 9, 2017 at 12:47 PM

I am!!!!

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Hi! Are you still looking for a weight loss buddy? 

Quoting Mommy2Malaika:

I am looking for a buddy not only to motivate me but to help motivate. We are doing a biggest loser contest at work and I like that theres the friendly competition there but I'm the "bigger" girl so I can't really relate to them. I lost about 30 pounds 2 yrs ago after breaking my leg and eating healthier and working out but over the last yr or so I have gained it all back and then some getting back into my bad eating/snaking/drinking habits again.  

JennaBea
by New Member on May. 9, 2017 at 3:42 PM
I'm looking for a buddy too :)
Alexsi1
by Member on May. 12, 2017 at 11:53 PM

I am :)

nevergiveupmom
All I can simply say is I'm happy! I love my life! I love my business!
Yesterday at 11:34 PM
by Member on Jun. 13, 2017 at 9:27 PM

I'm interested in a weight loss buddy! 

Livinglikeadiva
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2017 at 2:43 PM

I am looking for someone!!!! 

supermom.sv
by Member on Nov. 15, 2017 at 5:11 PM

I am looking for weight loss Buddy/Accountability Partener.

Dakatude
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Homeschooling mom of three. I need to lose about 106 lbs! I gained all of my weight through my pregnancies and it's about time I take it off! Looking for a buddy for mutual support/accountability! 

TigerofMu
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 9:56 PM

I'm a homeschooling mom too!

Quoting Dakatude:

Homeschooling mom of three. I need to lose about 106 lbs! I gained all of my weight through my pregnancies and it's about time I take it off! Looking for a buddy for mutual support/accountability! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)