Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feb 18 it's early I haven't botched the diet portion yet for the day.  So far egg & a bowl of oatmeal with yogurt strawberries.  Going to try & stay away from the valentines candy that's still in the house.  Going to stretch today & do my ab roller.  here goes. Ok I'm starting out at 140 lb & want to be solidly in mid 130's before a vacation. 

by on Feb. 18, 2017 at 9:34 AM
Replies (11-13):
conweis
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2017 at 11:39 PM
Good to see you back
flowrsgalore
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:26 AM

Almost a year ago posting this start, nothing really happened 2017. Really making a better attempt now. Using myfitness pal to record calories in & my exercise.  I eat an awful lot, it's coming out to ~2000 cal a day! It's recommending a little over 1200. ugh that hasn't happened once. I would be miserable.  So basically I've given up sweets, pretty much all desserts after dinner time. A couple indulgences here & there but nothing to really beat myself up over. I still really crave sweets though. So yeah, I need to get off my butt & go exercise! Good luck ladies with your plans, stay strong!

BrittsJade
by Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I love myfitnesspal! I decided to figure out the junk I ate & it was outrageous too! Lol. Good luck!

Quoting flowrsgalore:

Almost a year ago posting this start nothing really happened 2017. Really making a better attempt now. Using myfitness pal to record calories in & my exercise.  I eat an awful lot, it's coming out to ~2000 cal a day! It's recommending a little over 1200. ugh that hasn't happened once. I would be miserable.  So basically I've given up sweets, pretty much all desserts after dinner time. A couple indulgences here & there but nothing to really beat myself up over. I still really crave sweets though. So yeah, I need to get off my butt & go exercise! Good luck ladies with your plans, stay strong!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)