Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New, Need some advice and help ?

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:22 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hello everyone,

My name is Jenn. I joined this group because I need to start losing weight again and need some advice. I have lost over 100lbs in 4 year's, but just recently gained about 20 of it back. I've had a major life change in the past 2 months and now I'm needing to work out, but my physical health problem's limit what I can and cannot do without being in too much excruiating pain. In 4 year's I have gone from 324 lbs down to my lowest of 185 and now I'm back up to 215. I suffer from degenerative disc disease, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia to say the least and I also have a bad right knee. Does anyone know or have any excerises that I can do that won't put too much strain on my back and knee ? I need to get my butt in shape and need some thing's I can do but won't put me in a lot more pain than I'm already in. But I need to lose weight... My problem areas are my tummy, my arms and my legs and my ass. * LOL* So please, if you know of thing's I can do I'm all ears! 

by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Swimming. Water aerobics would be great.  The water takes the strain off joints yet provides resistance in a workout.

BiPolarMomto3
by New Member on Feb. 22, 2017 at 12:44 AM
I wish I had access to a pool.

Quoting michiganmom116:

Swimming. Water aerobics would be great.  The water takes the strain off joints yet provides resistance in a workout.

Thewife06
by Group Admin on Feb. 22, 2017 at 2:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I would look up resistance moves.
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Feb. 22, 2017 at 6:13 AM

Quoting Thewife06: I would look up resistance moves.

Yes!  Resistance bands!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)