Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your goal?

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:36 PM
  • 45 Replies

Mobile Photo

Hello, Mommas! I joined the group mainly for support to maintain my weight loss.

The end of January 2015, the pic on the left was taken. It made me cry. A couple days later I started my lifestyle change. The right side was taken around June of the same year. I lost over 50lbs.

I have successfully kept it off. Vacations, I usually gain about 10-12lbs, but easily drop it.

Right now I have about 10lbs to lose. Last year we have 2 vacations on top of each other in September and October, then the holidays so I gained more at once. I was up about 17lbs. So my goal is to lose the last 10.

What's your goal?
by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:59 PM

Right now my goal is to exercise more, eat healthier, and I hope to start with losing 15 pounds

scb80
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this
You look amazing good for you girl.

I lost 124 pounds from January 2015 through February 2016 and was doing pretty well maintaining, I follow a 3 pound rule meaning once I'm 3 pounds above my maintenence weight I get back in diet mode, with that said after some negative comments about being too thin I felt depressed like nothing I did was good enough.
Now I'm 10 pounds over my ideal weight and feeling really bad. I just started my diet again a few days ago, do you have any advice on getting back on track this is the first time I've gained more than 3 pounds since hitting my goal weight, and that was more or less water weight since January 2015. I have heard it can be challenging to lose the weight the second time around.
Thank you for any help you could offer.
browncoat
by Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:11 PM

I'd like to lose 25 pounds before we start TTC in August. Ideally more than that, but that's my set 'goal.' In an ideal world, I'd like to lost 20 pounds by my vacation in the beginning of June, and another 20 by August. But that might be a little unrealistic, so we'll see.

atlmom2
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:17 PM

I started a new lifestyle change January 1 2016.  Since then I have lost 45lbs and my goal is 25 more pounds by January 2018.  I may not make it but I am fine.  I want to lose slow and I know the next 25 will be way harder than the first 45.  

johnny4ever
by on Mar. 19, 2017 at 6:29 AM

Right now to exercise more,eat better and lose 12-15 pounds.

mcginnisc
by Claire on Mar. 19, 2017 at 7:03 AM

Good job! 

My ultimate goal is to hit 110-115...we'll see if that happens. I am currently 137. My doctor wants me to lose 15 lbs though in the next 3 months. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Azure
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2017 at 7:38 AM

How did you do it?

Right now my goal is to be as in shape as possiblel by our vacation time next year. It gives me a little over a year. I'm not sure how much weight is realistic to lose before then.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Mar. 19, 2017 at 9:06 AM

You look fabulous!

My goal is to be healthy and I'd love to lose at least 15 more pounds.  I was close to it last year, but an SI joint injury and a few months of recovery, then holidays hit and I lost momentum and slid backwards.  Now the weather is improving and I can get outdoors more i.e. be more active.

yvonne37
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2017 at 9:51 AM

You look great!  its amazing how losing weight makes a person look so different :)

my goal is at least 60lbs!  I am overweight and have been for some years. Nothing that i do seems to work... so now i am trying to find a menu/diet that suits me.  We dont eat completly unhealthy... just the ocational sweets in there (yeah i know those are the worst) and i know i have to cut them out.

How did you do it?   Could you share an example of your meals?

TigerofMu
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2017 at 2:21 PM

My goal is also to lose my last ten, then maintain within a comfortable range for the rest of my life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)