Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today's workout Monday

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 9:51 AM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this
I am really enjoying the weather warming up. Today I went for a 3 mile walk with my dog. Since I lived in the mountains, it's a hard to walk. Most of it is uphill.

What is your workout today?
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcginnisc
by Claire on Apr. 10, 2017 at 9:54 AM
I pulled weights for an hour this morning..,I plan on walking the parking lot of the girls' music school when it warms up a little and if Dh takes our oldest to the bike trail I will take the youngest pokemon hunting.
mrswillie
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:00 AM
My grandson in Minnesota loves the Pokémon.

Quoting mcginnisc: I pulled weights for an hour this morning..,I plan on walking the parking lot of the girls' music school when it warms up a little and if Dh takes our oldest to the bike trail I will take the youngest pokemon hunting.
lalasmama2007
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:41 AM

I wish I could go for a walk since it's going to be 80, but I'm still not feeling well enough to go out.

mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:03 AM

I am about to do a walk. I already have 1393 steps taken. :) Maybe more but I just found this app. lol

atlmom2
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:49 AM

I plan to do at least water aerobics.  May go to the gym or walk the beach.  Not sure yet.  

othermom
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:59 AM

I will probably spend some time on the exercise bike

mrswillie
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 12:52 PM
What app are you using?

Quoting mama2b100808:

I am about to do a walk. I already have 1393 steps taken. :) Maybe more but I just found this app. lol

UCFknight
by Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:26 PM

Our boot camp instructor did an Easter egg hunt today. Instead of eggs filled with candy, they were filled with burpees, push ups, bear crawls, donkey kicks, planks, squats, and other horrible ideas!! Lol, it wa fun but exhausting! A new twist to tabata! 

mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:27 PM
It's called Pacer

Quoting mrswillie: What app are you using?

Quoting mama2b100808:

kristin_ad
by Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:48 PM
Nice! Sounds like your instructor is getting you ready for an obstacle activity-thingy.

Quoting UCFknight:

Our boot camp instructor did an Easter egg hunt today. Instead of eggs filled with candy, they were filled with burpees, push ups, bear crawls, donkey kicks, planks, squats, and other horrible ideas!! Lol, it wa fun but exhausting! A new twist to tabata! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)