Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it easier for you to wake early in the morning to workout, workout during the lunch break or stay up later to workout?

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 6:17 PM
  • 31 Replies
When do you workout? How long are your workouts?
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Robin-Christine
by Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 6:21 PM
Stay up late.I work out outside,I am doing the couch to half marathon and instead of running in place I am running to move
mcginnisc
by Claire on Jun. 19, 2017 at 6:22 PM

I wake up naturally between 5:30-6:30 every darn day. I get up, have my coffee, and then will workout. My workouts are 2-3 hours long depending on the day and what I'm doing. Today, it was a little less than 2 hours. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:10 PM

Morning.  It just makes me feel like I'm starting the day off on the right foot. About an hour give or take depending on what I'm doing.

K3412
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:12 PM
Morning. I get up at 5, at the gym by 5:30, done at 6:30, get ready for work and get there by 8.
kimie54
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:51 PM

I only walk, not really go work out. I've heard it said, that if you wait to close to bedtime, it could interfere with your sleep.

mamamedic69
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 10:45 PM

I get up early and workout. It is usually a 30 minute walk then non traditional workouts like the garden or other yardwork.

Jukebox_Jenny
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 2:45 AM
First thing or it doesn't get done
Jukebox_Jenny
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 2:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree! I feel like I'm more prepared to hit the day if I go the gym right away

Quoting Vertical15:

Morning.  It just makes me feel like I'm starting the day off on the right foot. About an hour give or take depending on what I'm doing.

chairhead28
by on Jun. 20, 2017 at 2:48 AM
I have a routine. I get up with DH at 520 and get his breakfast, lunch and coffee ready for the day for work. Then I'll work out (depending on the day and program, my work outs are between 30-70 minutes long). I take a shower and then make the kids and myself breakfast.

I find it I wait until later in the day to work out, it's more of a distraction because the kids are nuts. And then I have to take a shower afterwards, and if my work out was 70 minutes, it's just too much time to take away from the kids.
janessa27
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 7:23 AM

I have to work out first thing in the morning- or I won't have time the rest of the day. I try to get to the gym by 3am and work out until about 420, take a shower and get ready, and get to work by 5am. I work until 230- then my life is games, practices, cleaning, cooking,etc. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)