Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Arm exercises exhausted me

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 3:22 PM
  • 11 Replies

Lifting those brownies to my mouth was hard work! ;)

by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Group Admin on Jul. 14, 2017 at 7:31 PM
Even harder to put back down and step away from the plate. Eh brownies don't really call to me.
Azure
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:24 PM

Quoting MixedCooke: Even harder to put back down and step away from the plate. Eh brownies don't really call to me.

Amen! But I didn't pig out on them, actually. I had one yesterday and one today and that's it. Not too bad, considering the damage I could have done with them! Everything rich is calling to me. Most days I'm doing pretty well, but I'm also not going to deprive myself of everything delicious for the rest of my life because I need to lose weight. Just need to keep moderation in mind.

MixedCooke
by Group Admin on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:31 PM
Yeah I'm having a cheat meal after 10 pound losses. It's hard for me to get through the weekends usually. I enjoy baking so I still bake, I just don't bake things that I would want to eat. I want to make a pumpkin praline cake but I know I will want to eat it. I'm probably going to make mini pineapple upside down cakes but they don't call to me either.

Quoting Azure:

Quoting MixedCooke: Even harder to put back down and step away from the plate. Eh brownies don't really call to me.

Amen! But I didn't pig out on them, actually. I had one yesterday and one today and that's it. Not too bad, considering the damage I could have done with them! Everything rich is calling to me. Most days I'm doing pretty well, but I'm also not going to deprive myself of everything delicious for the rest of my life because I need to lose weight. Just need to keep moderation in mind.

lalasmama2007
by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:34 PM

LOL!

conweis
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:18 PM
Everything makes me hungry.
mamamedic69
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:37 PM

LOL!!!!

TigerofMu
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2017 at 2:04 AM

sidesplittinglaughter

johnny4ever
by on Jul. 15, 2017 at 7:31 AM

OMG..me too!

Quoting conweis: Everything makes me hungry.

Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2017 at 1:28 PM
Hahahaha
othermom
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2017 at 2:22 PM

lol, brownies sound yummy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)