Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Morning workout is...

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 6:25 AM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this
Done!

30 minute hiit and 32 oz of water down the hatch! What about you?
by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
della18
by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 6:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Kudos
mcginnisc
by Claire on Aug. 17, 2017 at 6:54 AM

Good job! 

So far, I've had half of a cup of coffee.. I'll get on the treadmill after Dh wakes up- around 9 and do about 5 miles, then I will walk 3 miles or so during my oldest dd's Karate class, and then 1.5 miles during my youngest's class. I'll end up with around 9-10 miles today. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Bibbidibobidibo
by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 7:01 AM
Nice! I haven't been tracking my miles, but I'm walking my dog now and then the other one and then all day at work. I'm gonna carry my phone so it registers and see what happens.

Quoting mcginnisc:

Good job! 

So far, I've had half of a cup of coffee.. I'll get on the treadmill after Dh wakes up- around 9 and do about 5 miles, then I will walk 3 miles or so during my oldest dd's Karate class, and then 1.5 miles during my youngest's class. I'll end up with around 9-10 miles today. 

mcginnisc
by Claire on Aug. 17, 2017 at 7:09 AM

I keep my phone on the treadmill so I can see my step counts instead of looking at my Fitbit while I'm running. It's easier to look at a screen than my wrist as I can be a super klutz. LOL  When I'm walking during Karate, I have put on mapmywalk before so it tracked my route..it is .65 miles and I count in my head how many loops I do as I don't track it anymore.. I do carry my phone so I can listen to music while I walk though so I look at my app and it tracks the steps/miles then too. ;-)   I haven't walked the dog in weeks..it's just too hot and in the early morning it's too dangerous now with school having started...I learned my lesson that first week of school when we almost became hood ornaments several times so I'll wait it out until it gets a bit cooler..until then, treadmill and then walk during Karate it is. 

Quoting Bibbidibobidibo: Nice! I haven't been tracking my miles, but I'm walking my dog now and then the other one and then all day at work. I'm gonna carry my phone so it registers and see what happens.
Quoting mcginnisc:

Good job! 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

TigerofMu
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Nice!  Water and protein in, and I'll be walkimg today.

MixedCooke
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2017 at 8:03 AM
Yes but at midnight and 3 am. I may do a little something later but AF hit and I'm starting to feel the low back pain and bloat so yuck!
Bibbidibobidibo
by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 8:15 AM
I hear you, I've been fight AF for a few days now.

Quoting MixedCooke: Yes but at midnight and 3 am. I may do a little something later but AF hit and I'm starting to feel the low back pain and bloat so yuck!
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Big congrats to you :)

lillycow
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I follow a calendar so today's workout was Legs! I'm wobbly now but loving it.

sanj1213
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 2:04 PM
Feels good to be done early.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)