Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9 Eating Habits That You Need to Stop

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 9:49 AM
  • 31 Replies
by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mikesmom65270
by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Good tips, thanks for sharing!

Azure
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 4:27 PM
3 moms liked this

Um... nope. Not going to happen. Moderation? Sure. I'll try that. Giving up everything I love? I will embrace my jiggly thighs and proudly display them to the world before I will ever give up everything I love. Life is meant to be enjoyed (in my opinion). Yeah, I'm going to work to lose weight, but I'm not going to make myself miserable to do so. If that means I'll always carry a little extra weight-well, I can live with that. But I'm going to gobble up a few tasty things when I'm on vacation!

johnny4ever
by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Azure:

Um... nope. Not going to happen. Moderation? Sure. I'll try that. Giving up everything I love? I will embrace my jiggly thighs and proudly display them to the world before I will ever give up everything I love. Life is meant to be enjoyed (in my opinion). Yeah, I'm going to work to lose weight, but I'm not going to make myself miserable to do so. If that means I'll always carry a little extra weight-well, I can live with that. But I'm going to gobble up a few tasty things when I'm on vacation!

Love your reply..I refuse to be miserable either.

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this
vacation eating kills me every time!
othermom
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this

emotional eating and snacking for me

othermom
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Azure:

I agree. I am working on loosing weight, but I won't completely give up the food I love

egyptian_mommy
by Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes!

Quoting Azure:

mamamedic69
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this

My thoughts exactly!!!

Quoting Azure:

lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for sharing!

mrswillie
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 6:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Vacays is my weakness
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)