Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Zigs journal

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2017 at 8:09 AM
  • 33 Replies
Have been trying to loose weight for a long time lost and gained and the cycle goes on....lol I mostly eat Indian type of food
My weakness eat at sight wether I m hungry or not
Date 28/08/2017
Height 5'3
Start weight 79kg/174lbs
Goal weight 65kg/143lbs
Weight to loose 14kg/30lbs
Breakfast 1 slice brown bread with Spanish omelette added little ground mince
Lunch 1 naan chapati with mutton curry
Will update snack and dinner
Please need lots and lots of support and motivation
by on Aug. 29, 2017 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2017 at 9:47 AM

You can do it! :) If you are hungry drink lots of water in between meals. :) 

Zigs2000
by Member on Aug. 29, 2017 at 9:49 AM
Thank you for the response I was wondering why no one has responded🙈🙈🙈

Quoting mama2b100808:

Zigs2000
by Member on Aug. 29, 2017 at 9:51 AM
Thanks for the suggestion, I m very bad with drinking water, starting right away ❤️

Quoting Zigs2000: Thank you for the response I was wondering why no one has responded🙈🙈🙈

Quoting mama2b100808:

mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2017 at 9:53 AM

I know everyone is not good with drinking water. If you like lemon try that in your water. It will give you something to look forward to while drinking it. :) 

Quoting Zigs2000: Thanks for the suggestion, I m very bad with drinking water, starting right away ❤️
Quoting Zigs2000: Thank you for the response I was wondering why no one has responded🙈🙈🙈
Quoting mama2b100808:

Zigs2000
by Member on Aug. 29, 2017 at 1:21 PM
Evening snack was 1/4 piece of Spanish egg leftover from breakfast
Dinner Mediterranean potato salad with grilled chicken
1/2- 1litre of water
kristin_ad
by Member on Aug. 29, 2017 at 2:43 PM
Looks like you're off to a good start.Find a workout that you like and stick with it.Don't get discouraged at first.Takes time but you have to keep at it.You got this!
Zigs2000
by Member on Aug. 29, 2017 at 4:08 PM
Thanks for the motivation❤️❤️❤️ I do workout 5 hours a week, it's my eating that's out of control, I at times get so frustrated that why m I such a foodie lol

Quoting kristin_ad: Looks like you're off to a good start.Find a workout that you like and stick with it.Don't get discouraged at first.Takes time but you have to keep at it.You got this!
kristin_ad
by Member on Aug. 29, 2017 at 6:17 PM
5 hours a week is great! I like food too so I know what you mean.There's good days and bad days but just keep at it.

Quoting Zigs2000: Thanks for the motivation❤️❤️❤️ I do workout 5 hours a week, it's my eating that's out of control, I at times get so frustrated that why m I such a foodie lol

Quoting kristin_ad: Looks like you're off to a good start.Find a workout that you like and stick with it.Don't get discouraged at first.Takes time but you have to keep at it.You got this!
mamamedic69
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2017 at 9:56 PM

You can do this. Look at it as a life style change. Drinks lots and lots of water if you feel yourself wanting snacks in between.

Zigs2000
by Member on Aug. 30, 2017 at 5:52 AM
Thanks will do so I already feel the support is motivating me, I was about to hv a biscuit but drank water instead and feel
Good❤️❤️❤️

Quoting mamamedic69:

You can do this. Look at it as a life style change. Drinks lots and lots of water if you feel yourself wanting snacks in between.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)