Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Goal outfits??

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2017 at 9:11 AM
  • 10 Replies
Do you ever buy an outfit that is just too cute to leave in the store but doesn't quite fit you yet but could if you lost some weight OR buy an outfit that should fit but doesn't because proportionally it doesn't quite fit such as too tight on your arms or a bit snug around your legs?

I fit in this cute dress that I bought months ago today!! It feels so good to know that I lost enough that it just slipped on easily!!
by on Oct. 5, 2017 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
highlandmum
by Member on Oct. 5, 2017 at 11:49 AM

Yes.  There was this dress I was in love with.  The store had it in my size or one a few sizes down.  I opted for the one a few sizes down.  Hung beside my mirror for a couple of months.  Ever so often I would try it on, then one day it fit perfectly.  Now I am on the hunt for a new goal outfit.

kimie54
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2017 at 2:36 PM

Yes, because I know now, that I can get there.

Terpsichore
by Member on Oct. 6, 2017 at 7:46 PM

No. I REALLY like my clothes comfortable, so I only buy after I've tried on. It is time to reward myself with a new comfy workout bottom, as one of mine is now too loose.

newwifenmom
by Member on Oct. 9, 2017 at 10:53 AM

I haven't but I would

ChoosingMe
by ChoosingMe on Oct. 10, 2017 at 11:45 AM

I dont have one but i have a goal date of losing 25 lb by April 30 2018 its my bithday and I want to do a sexy photoshoot in like a bodycon dress.

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Oct. 11, 2017 at 7:49 PM

Not really.  I have a few pieces of clothing that would fit better if I lost weight faster-just hoping to get into those.

Also goal is to wear a tank top in public without thinking about my arm jiggle once.  One day!  LOL

TigerofMu
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2017 at 12:07 AM

Caitlin10081989
by Member on Oct. 12, 2017 at 11:46 PM

Congratulations on losing enough weight to easily slip into the cute dress you bought months ago.

kimie54
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 9:51 AM

I need to do some arm exercises. I have bat wings.

Quoting Vertical15:

Not really.  I have a few pieces of clothing that would fit better if I lost weight faster-just hoping to get into those.

Also goal is to wear a tank top in public without thinking about my arm jiggle once.  One day!  LOL

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I do, too.  Sadly I was so big that I will probably have to have skin removal surgery when I reach my goals.  Also being pregnant three times did nothing to help my already stretched tummy.  In fitted shirts at the gym I can feel the way my skin moves and it bothers me-I have to wear looser shirts or compression wear.  I'm only halfway to my goal :/

Quoting kimie54:

I need to do some arm exercises. I have bat wings.

Quoting Vertical15:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)