Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When do you usually workout and for how long?

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2017 at 3:23 PM
  • 13 Replies
??
by on Nov. 13, 2017 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kcangel63
by Member on Nov. 13, 2017 at 3:57 PM
I usually work out about now. Around lunch time. I feed the kids and exercise. I had DDP Yoga I was doing that was 20 min. Now I'm doing the bowflex max trainer. It's like an elliptical stair climber. I can only get 4 min in before I can't use my legs anymore.
TigerofMu
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2017 at 7:13 AM

Morning or I don't do it at all, and 20-30 minutes.  I do a lot of Classical Stretch, or Leslie Sansone.

highlandmum
by Member on Nov. 15, 2017 at 9:26 AM

I do weights in the morning for about 35 - 50 minutes, then in the PM I do my cardio which is around 30 minutes.  For some reason I cannot do cardio first thing in the morning it is a complete struggle to get through it.

Terpsichore
by Member on Nov. 15, 2017 at 7:27 PM
Tuesdays and Thursdays I attend Bodypump class from 5:30pm-6:30pm. Other days is in the morning around 8:30am, half hour of cardio usually.
m_dawson
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2017 at 5:56 AM

I go to Zumba classes twice a week and my husband takes care of our daughter while I'm there for about an hour and a half. :) On other days, I try to work out 20 minutes at home using an app on my phone. My daughter's usually asleep when I get around to exercising (in the evenings).

AnnaSchiller
by on Nov. 23, 2017 at 11:51 PM

I workout for atleast 15-20 minutes everyday in the morning. I find this a good way to keep myself healthy. I am planning to shop online. I read there many reviews from many people who are happy after choosing the élastique fitness. It seems to be a simple way to tone the body and keep it healthy.

zoo003
by New Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 11:56 PM

I usually work out in the evenings.  On those days (4-5 days a week), I usually take 1-3 classes for an average total of 1-3 hours each day.  

Fakemom7
by Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 12:01 AM
I usually workout 5-6 days a week for 1-2 hours at a time. I do heavy weights and 20-30 mins of sled pushing or boxing. But I injured myself 11/1 and havent been to the gym since. It has been terrible!
Ashgambit
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2017 at 4:01 PM
I'm not good about working out, honestly. I prefer to have practical exercise - chopping wood, hauling heavy materials, etc. I do that kind of stuff regularly at home so I don't follow a regimine. I'm focused more on diet than exercise for weight loss.
Jukebox_Jenny
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2017 at 4:45 PM
If I don’t work out first thing it doesn’t get done. 30-60 minutes
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)