Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SuperMoms WeightLoss and Toning Journal

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2017 at 5:17 PM
  • 8 Replies

My Name is Priya. I am 5.3 and I weight 115 Pounds.I am 32 yrs old. Goal weight is 110 pounds and I want to tone my body. I have lower abdomen bulge that did n't go away after I had my DD.

I downloaded Loseit and Eating with in the Budgeted Calories

I started Jillian Michells 30 day shred - I am on Level 1 day 2. Every week I will post here so that I can also use it as a reference for my self.

by on Nov. 15, 2017 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lovingladyo4
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2017 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this

One helpful tip.... Eliminate all sugar from your diet as it hides out in fat cells (insulin) around your waist.

supermom.sv
by Member on Nov. 15, 2017 at 8:21 PM

Thank you. I will incorporate it in my Diet.

Quoting lovingladyo4:

One helpful tip.... Eliminate all sugar from your diet as it hides out in fat cells (insulin) around your waist.

Oliviasmom72
by Member on Nov. 16, 2017 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this

You are not overweight at all. You are very slim. It may be harder for you to lose 5 lbs since you really dont have any weight to lose.  

supermom.sv
by Member on Nov. 17, 2017 at 12:20 AM

I am trying to get flat abs and tone my body. Trying to do atleast 1 hr of execise everyday to keep my self healthy. 

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

You are not overweight at all. You are very slim. It may be harder for you to lose 5 lbs since you really dont have any weight to lose.  

supermom.sv
by Member on Nov. 17, 2017 at 12:20 AM

Today is my rest day - No exercise.

supermom.sv
by Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 8:26 AM
I started exercising again . Because of the thanks giving break I started again . I'm in level 1 day2 again .
supermom.sv
by Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 9:50 PM

Completed Day 3 Exercise.

MixedCooke
by Group Admin on Dec. 9, 2017 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Belly dancing and planks really firmed my middle

Quoting supermom.sv:

I am trying to get flat abs and tone my body. Trying to do atleast 1 hr of execise everyday to keep my self healthy. 

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)