Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for a Weight Loss Buddy- 2018!

Posted by   + Show Post

Post here if you're looking for a weight loss/accountability partner to help you lose weight and stay motivated!

Whether you're looking to lose 10 pounds or 200, this group is filled with other moms who can support you while you get in shape!

Reach out
 to the other moms who have replied to this post and ask them to be your weight loss buddy!

Good luck!!

by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 1:17 PM
Replies (31-37):
bugayfamilyof4
by Member on Feb. 15, 2018 at 12:27 PM
Add me!!! jillbugay@yahoo.com

Quoting mom2mygirls0208: Yes I do and I love it!

Quoting bugayfamilyof4: Yes !! Do you have a Fitbit?

Quoting mom2mygirls0208: Can I add you ?

Quoting bugayfamilyof4:

Hi happy mama of three need to loose 50 lbs. I work part time and homeschool. I eat when stressed mostly also I can eat a lot of food🤨 so working portion control and exercise. 

Would love a buddy !! 

mom2mygirls0208
by Member on Feb. 15, 2018 at 12:35 PM
My email for my Fitbit is mom2sal@icloud.com

Quoting bugayfamilyof4: Add me!!! jillbugay@yahoo.com

Quoting mom2mygirls0208: Yes I do and I love it!

Quoting bugayfamilyof4: Yes !! Do you have a Fitbit?

Quoting mom2mygirls0208: Can I add you ?

Quoting bugayfamilyof4:

Hi happy mama of three need to loose 50 lbs. I work part time and homeschool. I eat when stressed mostly also I can eat a lot of food🤨 so working portion control and exercise. 

Would love a buddy !! 

Mama2ETA
by Member on Feb. 16, 2018 at 10:53 PM
I’m looking for an accountability partner. I don’t weigh in although I know I’m at 130lbs from the dr right now. I’m 5’2”. I don’t measure. I go based on how I feel and look. And how strong I am. Right now I’m really weak. I just recently went to recovery for anorexia and gained a ton of fat after I left because I was eating unhealthy foods and mostly carbs. Now I’m on the right diet. Although still battling sugar cravings. I quit drinking soda and smoking a week ago.

Mama2ETA
by Member on Feb. 18, 2018 at 8:20 AM
Want to be accountability partners? This is exactly what I’m looking for. Except for the weight. I don’t care what It is as long as it’s enough fat loss. I have a problem with sweets too.

Quoting bettletimes: Hi! I am 5ft 8in and 138lbs. I am looking to lose 10 lbs and to tone up. I am also looking for something that will help me to not binge on sweets and chips in the middle of the night.

simplyus642
by Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 10:32 AM
I'm interested if you are still looking for an accountability partner.

Quoting Mama2ETA: I’m looking for an accountability partner. I don’t weigh in although I know I’m at 130lbs from the dr right now. I’m 5’2”. I don’t measure. I go based on how I feel and look. And how strong I am. Right now I’m really weak. I just recently went to recovery for anorexia and gained a ton of fat after I left because I was eating unhealthy foods and mostly carbs. Now I’m on the right diet. Although still battling sugar cravings. I quit drinking soda and smoking a week ago.

sunshineblondie
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2018 at 8:25 PM

I'm 28 years old, 5'7, and 180 lbs currently.

I had my first child 7 months ago and lost some weight in the beginning but I've stalled quite a bit since. I want to lose 45-50 lbs! I'm an emotional eater 100% and I'm planning on changing my eating habits (keto diet anyone?) as well as joining the gym! 

So I am def in need of a weight loss buddy! :)

Message me if you want to set some weight loss/nutritional goals together & we can motivate eachother to succeed!

supermom.sv
by Member on Apr. 9, 2018 at 7:11 PM

I am 5.3 and I weigh 115 Pounds. I am trying to lose 6 pounds and tone my body. I am looking for an accountability partner as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)