Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6 pounds down

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2018 at 6:26 AM
  • 10 Replies
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I lost six pounds in 4 weeks. I just started my 5th week yesterday. I started out at 198.8 and now I am 192.8 and I am keeping the weight off, no more flip flops.
by on Feb. 7, 2018 at 6:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 9:09 AM
Yayyy congrats!
BrittsJade
by Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 9:11 AM
Great job! What is your diet plan?
momoffour2013
by Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 9:49 AM
Thank you. I feel really good and not so afraid to look at the scale in the mornings. I always check my weight in the mornings after I use the bathroom and before I eat and drink anything.

I eat less then 1500 calories a day although I did splurge last weekend and ate way over my calories but it was just for one day and was on track the next day. I usually eat between 1200 and 1400 calories.
I drink now 97.6 ounces of water but tend to go over a little bit every day. The thing that is really helping me the most is drinking the juice I make. I drink it once a day. It is an apple, orange, cucumber, ginger root and lemon. I noticed when I drink it every day I lose some ounces. If I skip a day my weight will stay steady and take longer to lose. I also started eating avocados with fresh lime juice.

Quoting BrittsJade: Great job! What is your diet plan?
momoffour2013
by Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 9:49 AM
Thank you

Quoting Hannahsmommy816: Yayyy congrats!
BrittsJade
by Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 10:40 AM
Wow that drink sounds great! Great job, keep up the good work!

Quoting momoffour2013: Thank you. I feel really good and not so afraid to look at the scale in the mornings. I always check my weight in the mornings after I use the bathroom and before I eat and drink anything.

I eat less then 1500 calories a day although I did splurge last weekend and ate way over my calories but it was just for one day and was on track the next day. I usually eat between 1200 and 1400 calories.
I drink now 97.6 ounces of water but tend to go over a little bit every day. The thing that is really helping me the most is drinking the juice I make. I drink it once a day. It is an apple, orange, cucumber, ginger root and lemon. I noticed when I drink it every day I lose some ounces. If I skip a day my weight will stay steady and take longer to lose. I also started eating avocados with fresh lime juice.

momoffour2013
by Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this
It took awhile to get use to but it is, thank you.

Quoting BrittsJade: Wow that drink sounds great! Great job, keep up the good work!

Quoting momoffour2013: Thank you. I feel really good and not so afraid to look at the scale in the mornings. I always check my weight in the mornings after I use the bathroom and before I eat and drink anything.

kristin_ad
by Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 12:12 PM
Ginger root is a natural cure and helps with the immune system.I had a sinus infection since November with nasal drip.After drinking ginger tea in a week,drip and the pressure in my eyes were gone.Keep up the good work!

momoffour2013
by Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 12:52 PM
Thank you.

I drink ginger tea when I am sick and get better a whole lot quicker. I have been doing that for several years now. I just started buying raw ginger root. I also notice I have been healthier this year too. While every one else is getting sick, I am quite well. Although I did have the flu over Christmas. That really sucked.

Thank you I will.

Quoting kristin_ad: Ginger root is a natural cure and helps with the immune system.I had a sinus infection since November with nasal drip.After drinking ginger tea in a week,drip and the pressure in my eyes were gone.Keep up the good work!

brysonsmommy_10
by Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats, I'm about a month into my weight loss journey also (started a weight loss challenge with some friends on Jan 3rd). I'm 10 pounds down so far, at least 40 to go!
momoffour2013
by Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 1:10 PM
That is awesome! Congrats.

Quoting brysonsmommy_10: Congrats, I'm about a month into my weight loss journey also (started a weight loss challenge with some friends on Jan 3rd). I'm 10 pounds down so far, at least 40 to go!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)