Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

coconut cleanse

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2018 at 9:23 AM
  • 14 Replies

coconut has been found to be very good for your body. i did a coconut cleanse for 10 days and i feel great. have you ever done one? share your experience. god bless!

by on Feb. 7, 2018 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrittsJade
by Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 9:25 AM
I never heard of that. I've done the lemonade diet/ cleanse.
forever-believe
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 9:27 AM

how did you feel after?

MixedCooke
by Group Admin on Feb. 7, 2018 at 11:36 AM
Never heard of it. I have been starting my mornings with 1 TBSP of coconut oil and feel energized. Taking coconut oil also imporoved both my cholesterol levels. It was always low but the bad was too high and the good was too low and the coconut oil brought them both to optimal levels.
soccer711
by on Feb. 7, 2018 at 5:43 PM
How does that work?
TigerofMu
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 8:00 PM

What exactly do you do on a coconut cleanse for ten days?  Just eat coconut, drink coconut milk, coconut oil, coconut water, take coconut supplements?

TigerofMu
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 8:02 PM

What is this and how does it work?

Quoting BrittsJade: I never heard of that. I've done the lemonade diet/ cleanse.

BrittsJade
by Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Drink a ton bunch of fresh squeezed lemons &maple syrup. It's actually really good. There are other parts to the "diet", but thats the main thing. I've done it for about 4 days. It's a good jumpstart in trying to change your eating habits.

Quoting TigerofMu:

Quoting BrittsJade: I never heard of that. I've done the lemonade diet/ cleanse.

TigerofMu
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 11:31 PM

Do you not eat any food at all and just drink this for a few days, or is this in addition to regular meals?

Quoting BrittsJade: Drink a ton bunch of fresh squeezed lemons &maple syrup. It's actually really good. There are other parts to the "diet", but thats the main thing. I've done it for about 4 days. It's a good jumpstart in trying to change your eating habits.
Quoting TigerofMu:

BrittsJade
by Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Lemonade, a glass of nasty salt water that I don't drink &laxative tea. That's all.
When I finally ate food again, I really enjoyed it & took my time. Now I look forward to salad &oatmeal lol

Quoting TigerofMu:

Do you not eat any food at all and just drink this for a few days, or is this in addition to regular meals?

Quoting BrittsJade: Drink a ton bunch of fresh squeezed lemons &maple syrup. It's actually really good. There are other parts to the "diet", but thats the main thing. I've done it for about 4 days. It's a good jumpstart in trying to change your eating habits.

Quoting TigerofMu:

TigerofMu
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 7:24 AM

How many days are you supposed to do this?

Quoting BrittsJade: Lemonade, a glass of nasty salt water that I don't drink &laxative tea. That's all. When I finally ate food again, I really enjoyed it & took my time. Now I look forward to salad &oatmeal lol
Quoting TigerofMu:

Quoting TigerofMu:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)