Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

FIRST DAY YAY!

Posted by on May. 19, 2007 at 3:04 PM
  • 1 Replies

Ok soo I was aken up by my alarm at 7 am, and I rolled over shut off the alarm and stared at the ceiling. TODAY IS THE DAY IM TELLING MYSELF. And just as I am getting ready to make the first step in my new lifestyle, my father comes busting through the door with our emergency radio, that squeals and flashes lights. Saying get out of bed private time for your first day of PHYSICAL TRAINING, GET UP GET UP GET UP!!!! I wasnt sure whether to laugh or laugh hysterically. It literally made me roll out of bed I laughed so hard. It meant so much for him to come through my door with that kind of support. I spent 20 minutes on circuit this morning, and did 12.5 miles of Cardio in an hour and 10 minutes. YES I said 12.5 miles in an hour. I thought I was going to die lol.. But here I am alive and well. Although when my dad saw how red and sweaty i was when I got home he was a little worried that I was gonna have a heart attack lol... I found myself in there today pushing harder and harder. Just when I would say ok 5 more minutes, those five would be up and Id push for another mile because I was a 1/4 mile through. SO yea.. I think Im on the right track... I think I will take a lil nap before I go back at 4:30 for another hour of cardio...

by on May. 19, 2007 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
amyblaw
by on May. 19, 2007 at 3:30 PM
You can do it!! Just remember that everything you do gets you closer to your goal and keep up the good work.  Be thankful that you have someone who cares so much motivating and pushing you.
Amy
I've lost 10 pounds and 8 inches so far!
www.firstfitness.com/amyb
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN