Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Candida

Posted by on May. 23, 2007 at 5:34 PM
  • 0 Replies
Are you gaining weight and just don’t know why?Have you ever said, “I don’t know why I am gaining weight, I hardly eat anything !”

Do you feel tired, exhausted and ache most of the time?

Have you lost your excitement for life?Do you crave sweets, diet drinks, alcohol, chocolate?Have you ever said, “I don’t know why I am so hungry; I just want to eat all of the time!”Did your doctor tell you that you could learn to control your diabetes with your diet”.Are you overweight and everything you have tried to do to lose weight, didn’t work? You may be suffering from a fungus in your blood known as “Candida”!When Candida starts growing in the blood, it multiplies at a rapid rate when we eat processed sugars or any food that converts to sugar. Have you ever tried to pass by a plate of chocolate chip cookies and the cookies almost jumped into your mouth ?   … or tried to turn down a piece of pie or cake that a friend offered you, and just could not say, “No thank you …” If you have Candida in your blood, you will crave sweets, sugary foods, or foods made with flour. We can never completely get rid of Candida, but we can make it go dormant and stop the power of the cravings it has over us ! If your eating is out of control, you probably, by now, already realize you most likely HAVE Candida growing rapidly in your blood. But if you are still not sure, you may do this simple experiment to test for Candida in your blood: Fill a tall clear glass with water and place it by your beside tonight.When you get up in the morning, before you do anything else, put saliva (i.e., spit) in the water.Do not disturb the water for 20 minutes.In 20 minutes, return to the water and look at it.If you see nothing, you are fine and Candida free.If you see a cloudy figure that resembles a jelly fish with tentacles, you have Candida and it is out of control. If you have Candida, you won’t die from it and it won’t kill you; but, your body has an unhealthy environment and a breeding ground for disease.  Remember, a disease cannot live in a healthy environment.  So, it is better to be Candida free. In our food program, your body will become a healthy environment and Candida free.  Our treatments block the cravings for the sweets and in a few weeks, the Candida will go dormant.  Our goal is to make the body’s environment healthy, disease free and prevent diseases from growing in the body in the future !

The Lady who sent me this does acupunture. It's expensive though. The plan that she uses is Dr. Ornish. Your diet is mostly veggies and some protein. Now sugar, or white stuff of any kind.
by on May. 23, 2007 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)