Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

L.A. Weight Loss, Weight Watchers, Nutrisystem, Jenny Craig???

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2007 at 11:19 PM
  • 4 Replies
Hi. I am looking to lose 30 pounds and am at a loss. I really need something that is easy. Has anyone tried any of the above and how did it work? I need something to keep me motivated and I am thinking of checking out L.A. Weight Loss because you have actual contact with someone or maybe even Weight Watchers. Plz help...I have very little motivation and very little faith in myself. 
by on Jul. 11, 2007 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
teasagreer
by on Jul. 11, 2007 at 11:25 PM
I am on LA Weight Loss, I have been on it for 52 weeks and lost 101 pounds . it is kinda pricy, but u buy ur food at the local grocery store and not from them unless u want to buy the snacks or bars they offer, they say u should buy them, I cant use them due to kindney stones and it has not hurt my weight loss. if u have any ? just send a message
gymgirl
by on Jul. 12, 2007 at 12:04 AM
Weight watchers I here is good. I did nutri-system years ago. lost it and got off the food and gained back double.
I have lost 60lbs 7 years ago and never gained it back. Due to weight training and changing my eats.
Go get The Tosca Reno "The eat clean diet book". It is not a diet. It is a way of life. I had no faith in myseld. Being a 20. But now a 6. You can do this!
If you need any advice feel free to PM me. been there, done that. But it can be achieved.
cathyjo
by on Jul. 12, 2007 at 10:32 AM
Hello:

Have you ever considered Herbalife?  I am a Personal Wellness Coach with the Company and I help people every day to lose weight/inches, etc.

I offer a Free Online Wellness Evaluation  which tells me about your lifestyle and eating habits, etc., and then I help you to personalize a Program just for you based upon your height/weight/weightloss goals and budget!  Then, I serve as your personal coach to help you stick to the program, to help ensure that you reach your goals, and to motivate and inspire you, as well as reward you for your successes!

I will be your motivation & I will have faith in you until you realize it for yourself!

Right now we are having a Summer SlimDown Promo,either email me or call me 732-365-2147 for complete details!  This is the same Program that I have used to lose 103 POUNDS and 57-1/2 INCHES so far!!

To your health,
Cathy Jo
Kristjansmama
by on Jul. 12, 2007 at 2:02 PM
Hi, I paid big bucks to L.A. Weight Loss and was greatly disappointed.  They expect you to pay upfront and buy all there bars ect. at one time.  They are very high pressure and try to get you to do it all right away.  Well, I fell for it.  Should have known it was no good when they expect you to pay it all upfront.  At my center, their was no consistency.  Every counselor told me something different.  If I came to weigh in and did not lose any weight, they made me feel guilty.  It was awful.  I feel I was scammed by the center near me.  I did lose a little weight, but it was not worth the money at all.  All their people work on commision and they try to sell sell and sell.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN