Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
My weakness is going back for 2nds at dinner.

I can have or live without sodas but my husband lives for Mt. Dews and when he goes to get one, he brings me a Dr. Pepper, which is my fav.  And instead of saying no, I usually drink it.  When I get bored, I snack.

I also tend to want to finish my kids meal, what they didn't want.  I am trying to do better with this but it is just hard for me to see the food go to waste.

by on Jul. 20, 2007 at 2:29 PM
Replies (11-16):
jennamil47
by on Jul. 20, 2007 at 8:36 PM
Ice cream is definitely my weakness!!!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

TwinMomma122304
by on Jul. 21, 2007 at 7:56 AM
SUGAR...I'm addicted to sugar!  I have to have my sweets -- and ice cream is one of my all-time favorites!!  Although, I do enjoy some of the low-sugar, lo-fat versions (Edy's Light is awesome) and I try really hard to do portion control!! 
Also frozen drinks (esp. coffee).  LOVE them, forget all about the calories they pack!!  LOL

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics 

Pisces731
by on Jul. 21, 2007 at 11:38 AM
My weekness is chocolate and Chinese food......but, Ive been very good lately.  I've been adding more fruits and veggies into my diet.  Eating in small portions still trying to stop eating after 6pm.  It's hard but if I do eat it's in a small portion.  And I drink lots of water.  Water is my new best friends.

But, man do I love CHOCOLATE!!!
mom63863
by on Jul. 21, 2007 at 2:50 PM
hey mine weakness is food ,so i had little to eat today ,i only couple chips and one piece chicken nuggent
no more eating for me today 
mamajenn0626
by on Jul. 21, 2007 at 3:56 PM
My one weakness is carbs, whether it be bread, tortillas, rice.  I've been on such a strict diet the last year and since I've become pregnant I can't do the diet anymore. So I find myself wanting 2 peices of bread with butter and jelly for breakfast, whcih i was never allowed to have before.

heidi37217
by on Jul. 21, 2007 at 7:39 PM
My weakness is just being lazy I guess i think we eat good but after working 10 - 12 hours a day then going home to housework I get worn out I have no energy I have tried vitimins to boost my energy and it doesn't help.

[image]

Moony 4

[image]   [image]                                           

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)