• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

60 day weight loss mark- WITH NEW** PICS** ADDED 06/16-DOWN 4 % BODY FAT AND DOWN 10.5 INCHES

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:51 PM
  • 12 Replies

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS SINCE HAVING MY DAUGHTER AUG 17 2008- 32 LBS....

Current progress down an overall 10.5 inches and down 4% body fat
Body fat when I started was 29%- it is now 25%
This month I struggled with a sprain ankle,and being sick , so this affected my cardio routine alot....but I am overall happy with my results considering my barriers I hurdled across
Startng weight was 149
30 day weight 143
60 day weight 147.5

Down 2.5 inches from the waist
1.5 " from the hips
1.5 inches from the abductors- (under bum)
2 inches from the chest
.5" off each arm
.5" off right thigh
1.5 inches from the left

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoachJenn
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 8:11 AM
Great job! I especially love how happy you look!! It is inspiring!

PersonalFitCoach.com
Daily Fitness Tips, Free Fitness Coaching & Great Home Workouts
Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, P90X, ChaLEAN Extreme... MORE!
Win up to $1000 Daily just for logging in your workouts. 

bagjmama
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 8:18 AM

Congratulations!  Great job! 

neisa
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 8:23 AM
AWESOME!!!! YOU GO GIRL!
Alexisparadise
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 12:17 PM

Well my silly 12 year old son was takin the pics and he just clicks away...lol...so he gets me crackin right up...and I had just finished a w/o hence the workout clothes..lol..and the frizzy hair..lol....

Thanks to all of you for commenting...This month  should def be more succesful with my foot finally healing up-injuries suck!!

Quoting CoachJenn:

Great job! I especially love how happy you look!! It is inspiring!

mom2hadlee
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 1:36 PM

Can I just say WOW you look amazing. And although you haven't lost weight in the stomach area I definetly see a differnce. And I bet in the next 30 days we will really see a huge difference. Keep up the great work!

Alexisparadise
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 6:07 PM

awwww thank you...I would def never think of myself  as looking amazing so wow- thank you BIG time....

Quoting mom2hadlee:

Can I just say WOW you look amazing. And although you haven't lost weight in the stomach area I definetly see a differnce. And I bet in the next 30 days we will really see a huge difference. Keep up the great work!

mom2hadlee
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 9:38 PM

Yeah but see we are to hard on ourselves. We never see it so it's nice when other people notice! Don't be so hard on yourself.

Quoting Alexisparadise:

awwww thank you...I would def never think of myself  as looking amazing so wow- thank you BIG time....

Quoting mom2hadlee:

Alexisparadise
by on Jun. 11, 2009 at 1:35 AM

Thats absolutely true- thanks again girl:)kiss

Quoting mom2hadlee:

Yeah but see we are to hard on ourselves. We never see it so it's nice when other people notice! Don't be so hard on yourself.

Quoting Alexisparadise:

Quoting mom2hadlee:

Rebirth08
by on Jun. 16, 2009 at 1:09 AM

You go girl! Keep it up! You can definitely see the difference... :)

Alexisparadise
by on Jun. 16, 2009 at 3:16 AM

THANKS VERY MUCH MEANS ALOT  TO HAVE OTHERS SEE IT - LOL-- i JUST ADDED THE NEW PICS IN THE SWIMSUIT AS WELL- EASIER TO TELL THERE- AND DID ALL MEASUREMENTS AND AM DOWN 10.5 INCHES SINCE THE START...I GAINED BACK WHAT I LOST IN LBS BUT THE INCHES ARE STILL OFF....AND I'M FITTING MY  CLOTHES MUCH BETTER NOW

Quoting Rebirth08:

You go girl! Keep it up! You can definitely see the difference... :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)