Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Pounds in 28 Days

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:44 AM
  • 28 Replies

4 days ago I made a commitment to myself & my facebook friends that I would release 20 pounds in 28 days. I'm on day 4, and am down 2 pounds already. I'm looking to see if anyone wants to join me in my commitment.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peepszaya
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:59 AM

I would love to...I just can't seem to lose weight though. How in 4 days have you already lost 2 pounds?

heather195
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:01 PM

i would love to!! how are you doing it??

pixiesand
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:05 PM

I would like to try to get as close as I can. I'm on Day 7 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.

ArmyWifey4907
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:27 PM

I'll join you!!!  How are you doing it?!

MonikaMH
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:55 PM

how are you doing it?

norasmom1229
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:12 PM

how are you doing it

AlishaSaunders
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:17 PM

I would love to do the weightloss challenge with you!!! It sounds like something i nee right now in my life... catch me up so i can get started with you

**Alisha**

CoachJenn
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 9:47 AM
Best of luck, but that is a lot to lose in such a short amount of time. My concern is that you will not keep it off and will not lose in a healthy way. 2 pounds per week is what is appropriate. Try to take it off a bit more slowly and you are more likely to keep it off and make a true lifestyle change. Good luck!

PersonalFitCoach.com
Daily Fitness Tips, Free Fitness Coaching & Great Home Workouts
Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, P90X, ChaLEAN Extreme... MORE!
Win up to $1000 Daily just for logging in your workouts. 

marketingmaster
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:38 AM

Wow! Glad to hear so many people wanting to join me in my commitment! This is exciting!

Personally, I'm using a nutritional cleansing and fat burning program in conjunction with  plenty of exercising (I'm using some BeachBody workouts and Tae bo w/ Billy blanks). The cleansing & fat burning program is helping to keep hunger at bay along with the "junk food" cravings so I am very pleased.

I think what is making the biggest difference is that I am exercising in the AM for a good 45 minutes to an hour ...then again about an hour after dinner I do 30 minutes of light cardio.

Coach Jenn - I understand your concern...however, I have spoken with my healthcare provider and he has given his okay on it. 

Dawnpost
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 6:12 PM

Hi! I would love to join in on the commitment of 20lbs in 28 days. What supplements are you taking right now to help you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)