Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need a buddy or two!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:29 PM
  • 1 Replies

My name is Michelle.  I am a mom of 3, ages 5, 3, and 1 month.  I have my 10 year class reunion coming up in October and would like to at least get down to 220 by then, because that would only be 20 lbs gained since graduation.  I am not going to mention my current weight but it's a lot more than that.  I still have a lot of water weight from my pregnancy to lose, and I am setting short term goals for myself.  My first one is to lose 20 lbs. by September 1.  I live in a small town in MN and money is tight so I won't be joining a gym or anything, this will be all on my own.  You can see why I am looking for all the support I can get, and I need someone to hold me accountable for myself.  I need tips, support and motivation.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
JavaMamma2018
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:54 PM

little flowerI would be happy to be your buddy! I have to lose 70lbs, I have joined a gym & need to get over my laziness & get over there! I have gotten to the point where my weight  affects by BP and blood sugar...I am a stress eater and enjoyed those comfort foods way too much! I I am doing yoga stretches and pilates at home.  I need the support too and look forward to talking with you! My name is Penny & I live in western massachusetts.               

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)