Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello everyone = ]

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:43 AM
  • 2 Replies

Hi.

My names Ashley. I'll be twenty in Nov.

I have a beautiful daughter and a wonderful husband (as of July 24th 2009)

I joined Healthy Weight Loss because I gained about twenty pounds while pregnant and about another fifteen after the delivery due to being depressed because of the weight gain that I already had. lmao.

Now I'm over my pitty party and I've decieded that I need a change.. I wanna be sexy again. I'm not expecting to be model skinny.. but then again why would I?

I just want to feel amazing and looking amazing would be a great plus. lol.

Anyways, I hope to get to know a few of you... so that maybe we can conquer this together.

If anyone needs someone to talk to my mailbox is always open.

Ashley

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tipperbear79
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:27 AM

Well, I am kinda in your shoes.  I have 2 1/2 year old twin boys.  When I was pregnant I only gained about 30lbs, which is good for carrying twins!  However, after they were born I was trying to keep my calorie intake at about 2,000 cal so that I could produce enough milk to feed the crew.  I then stopped producing milk after 5 months and I was to busy taking care of my boys that I wasn't able to exercise and I was eating whatever was fast!  I ended up becoming 30lbs over weight.  I have been dieting off and on for awhile and I am only 22lbs over weight now.  I am hoping to get down to my goal weight by Dec., because my husband is taking me on a cruise for my birthday and I want to look my best!  It is very doable, but I have to stay focused and motivated.

CoachJenn
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 7:16 AM

Welcome. I was 45 pounds overweight after my babies so I can relate. You can do this and this is a great group for support. 

PersonalFitCoach.com
Daily Fitness Tips, Free Fitness Coaching & Great Home Workouts
Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, P90X, ChaLEAN Extreme... MORE!
Win up to $1000 Daily just for logging in your workouts. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)