Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My challenge to myself

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:26 AM
  • 26 Replies

Ok I weigh 311lbs i challenge myself to loose 50lbs by christmas.  I will do this with lowcalorie lowfat Diet and exercise everyday.  I am walking a mile  sometimes two a day and i plan on adding more cardio and strength training to my fitness routine.  I have also decided to start Alli to help kick me off.  So today is August 24th i give myself tell December 24th that is 4 months!  I will give weekly updates!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kjdama
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:45 PM

Whatever happens don't give up!!  There will always be days when you think, it's impossible, I can't make it... but all you need to do is just look yourself in your own eyes and say, I CAN DO IT!!

Good luck!! I look forward to seeing updates!

Kira Sandoval- Mom of 3
Independent Crew Member #s3129
Noah's Ark Animal Workshop

www.noahsarkworkshop.com/kirasandoval_s3129

SquishyDD
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:37 PM

I couldn't help it I had to take a look on the scale even though I TOLD MYSELF ONLY ONCE A WEEK!   Well I am happy to say I am 3 lbs lighter it read 308 YAHOO all this hard work is paying off.  Yes its only 3 lbs butr those 3lbs gone mean the world to me!!! It gives me encouragement to keep going!

SquishyDD
by on Aug. 31, 2009 at 1:34 AM

ok so I weighed myself again today and I am so proud of myself! Walking everyday one mile and counting calories lowering my fat intake and taking alli.  I am now at 305.  I have lost 6 pounds in a week.  Hard work and I am doing it healthy.  Way to go me!  I have a long way to go but I am happy I am losing yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

SquishyDD
by on Sep. 4, 2009 at 7:43 PM

ok so i stepped on the scale today and yay!!!  Im down 3 more pounds from 305 to 302 For a total of 9 lbs!!  All this eating better and walking a mile everyday is paying off!

SquishyDD
by on Sep. 10, 2009 at 2:53 AM

I have the flu!!!  I am trying to still eat right and count my calories and fats.  But I am so sick I cannot get outside for my mile or 2 walks and my head hurts so bad i cant jump around.  Ive gotten on the scale and its still the same as before so at least im not gaining.  As soon as I am feeling better i will get back on the ball but this flu sucks!

MommaReynolds
by on Sep. 10, 2009 at 8:16 AM

Aww! I'm sorry your sick! Eat lots of fruits and veggies...esp the ones with Vitamin C! and keep hydrated! You can do this!

mippymay77
by on Sep. 10, 2009 at 10:56 AM

You are doing great!! Don't worry about the setbacks, just keep moving forward! Good Luck to you!!

wearing crown   toddler girlbaby boy

HARMONY              JOURNEY              NOBLE
 2-25-03                    9-15-05                  11-10-08

PatriciaofMN
by on Sep. 10, 2009 at 11:01 AM

GOOD JOB and I hope you start to feel better soon (hugs).

SquishyDD
by on Sep. 12, 2009 at 11:57 AM

Thank you all For your support!  I lost one more pound im at 301 now and thats without execising cause ive had the flu.  Im still eating right counting calories and fats and drinking lots of watere.  Ive noticed that whewn you eat what you are supposed to there seems to be to much food.  I am getting fuller faster.  I wonder if its all the water I have been drinking?  I am drinking about a gallon a day.So in the last 20 days I have lost a total of 10 pounds.  I get frusterated casue I want it to be more but at least I know that I am doing it the healthy way and changing my lifestyle for good will change me forever.  I can say I will never weigh that much again ever.  I Start back to walking today and wil take it slow since im still recovering.  But i need to be active and I miss my time to myself. Again thank you all for your support I need it!

SquishyDD
by on Sep. 16, 2009 at 2:36 PM

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!  Today marks a great day in my weight loss!  I no longer weigh 300 or more pounds!  I lost 2 more pounds from 301 to 299!!  I have lost a total of 12 pounds in almost a month!!!  I am so excited and proud of myself!  It feels good to know i am doing it the right way and developing  great healthy  life choices!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)