• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for a buddy... 75-100 lbs goal... Georgia

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:01 PM
  • 0 Replies

I was 117 when I got pregnant with my last child who is 3 now. I weighed 187 when I had him and started working from home. I started gaining weight then again. Joined Curves but didnt do me any good. I have since gained more weight after being laid off with the terrible economy. I am currently at 215, biggest I've ever been and i'm ready for it to go away. I am in Athens, GA. I would love to find someone nearby so we could walk together or whatever but if online and texting is all I can get, then so be it. I just need motivation. I try new things like recipes or whatever but no one likes them around here. I try to get my husband involved but he has no motivation at all. I just became a Head Coach for my girls cheerleading squad so that is helping out some. I plan to start back on the Wii Active asap with the 30 day challenge. I started it, did it for about a week or so, lost 3 lbs but started having problems. I have endemetriosis and when it starts I cant do anything due to the pain. I plan to overcome it this time and let nothing in my way. I can also come off of my heart meds (per the dr) if I get some of the weight off. If anyone is interested, email me jennifer-mcclure@att.net Thanks!!!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)