Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wanna Lose 60-70 lbs?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:37 AM
  • 2 Replies

Hey Everyone! Im Lookin For A Buddy?? Lol... To Keep In Touch To Help Motivate Eachother.But someone That Doesnt Mind Exchanging numbers so we can text lol.. plz..only ppl that are serious. I Really Wanna Lose Weight To Get Pregnant... Im 5'0 w/ PCOS and I WEIGH 243 LBS!! AAAAGH! IM HUGE LOL. SO ANYONE INTERESTED JUSS MESSAGE ME!! 

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
JillAnne82
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 1:43 AM

I have never done the weight lose buddy thing before but I was thinking it might help. I am 26 and just had my second baby. I am 5'3'' and weigh 178 so I am looking to lose about 60-70 pounds. My goal weight is between 110 and 115. I am so readdy to lose weigth I was 104 when I met my husband and I just would like tp be smaller again but I just can't seem to motivate myself.  Well anywasy I'm not really sure how this weight loss buddy thing goes so PM me if you need to vent or chat or anything!

tashagibs
by on Sep. 14, 2009 at 4:21 PM

I need a buddy.  Although our reason for wanting to lose the weight is differenct the end result is the same.  I need to lose another 70 lbs.  I have lost 50 but I am not finish.  I use to do Weight Watchers then I lost my job so now I have to do it on my own.  Good things is I have not gained any of the weight back since I lost it last year.

My number is 773-870-5498 if you want to text or even call me. 

I am starting today.  I will be working out everynight at 7o'clock.  I have some good tips for eating the right foods.  Our weight is about the the same (I am about 10lbs heaver then you). 

Together we can do this.

First things first.  Wright down everythin you eat...EVERY THING.

Here we go.

Tasha Gibson, Glenwood, IL Consultant ID#0090462
tasha_gibson@sbcglobal.net

http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/tgibson.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)