Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Haves/Have nots question

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:47 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 220 Total Views

As I was watching last night I was thinking about something, if the saboteur keeps trying to make their team lose, then wouldn't they end up being a have not all the time?  That would stink for them having to eat slop, take cold showers, and sleep in the have nots room all the time.  I'm not sure if they are supposed to try to lose those competitions or if they're just supposed to try to stir things up.  What do you guys think?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jemia
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:52 PM

I think they're supposed to just try to stir things up.

kimmiegiggler
by Group Admin on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:18 PM

I think that they should win some and lose some... remember when that guy was America's Player and he would at least try to make it look like he was playing... If Kathy is the S then she's the worst ever!

SkyBlue4
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:31 PM

Quoting kimmiegiggler:

I think that they should win some and lose some... remember when that guy was America's Player and he would at least try to make it look like he was playing... If Kathy is the S then she's the worst ever!

I agree! The other houseguests will catch on in no time if she keeps making them lose....and I can't think of any other reason she would be so HORRIBLE in the challenges. If she isn't the S, then she's going to be laughed out of her town.  

Savannah     Corbin       Sabrina    Sebastian     Rachael
angelice creamgirl on a swingtoddler boy  baby girl

Nolasweetie
by Group Owner on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Quoting SkyBlue4:

Quoting kimmiegiggler:

I agree! The other houseguests will catch on in no time if she keeps making them lose....and I can't think of any other reason she would be so HORRIBLE in the challenges. If she isn't the S, then she's going to be laughed out of her town.  

and to think she is a cop and is that out of shape.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

.Holly.
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:22 PM

I agree!

Quoting kimmiegiggler: If Kathy is the S then she's the worst ever!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)