Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hayden or Ragan

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 7:45 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 211 Total Views

I must admit that Lane stepped back up in my mind when he didn't put Brit up as replacement.  So who do you all think will go tonight?  Hayden or Ragan.  The game could really turn right now.  Will it go with the expected outcome - Ragan?  Or with the game changing turn - Hayden?

wedding countdown

by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 7:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jemia
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 8:49 AM

I hope its Hayden.

.Holly.
by Member on Sep. 2, 2010 at 1:09 PM

I want to see Hayden go.  I'm not sure how that would happen though. Unless Brit votes Hayden to go and Lane backs it up with the tie breaker.  Seems unlikely, since he's such good friends with Hayden.

Peek_A_Boo
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 4:14 PM

I hope Reagan goes home as planned. Sorry ladies, I can not stand him. He is a poor sport.Look how he acted when Enzo won. But he was the first to complain when Brendon was being a poor sport. I can't stand the way Reagan and Brit too talk about other people. Especially Rachael and Brendon. ( It's not that I liked them).Everyone in that house has talked about someone at some point, but those two,and Reagan is the worse ,just go on and on about Rach and Brendon.They are still talking about them.Most of the time Reagan goes off by himself into a room, pouts and cries and talks to himself,out loud. He went into the Have not room, to cry and talk. Why would you go there went you don't have too? When he came out in the yard he said to No one, I had to leave because the gnats were so bad. Duhh. Then he goes to the hammock, and does what is like a diary room session with just the camera, like he is host of his own show.

Reagan needs to go home before he loses what is left of his mind.

.Holly.
by Member on Sep. 2, 2010 at 5:49 PM

They have all done good and bad in the house..part of the game. Reagan has played this game well (especially as the Saboteur) and I really hope he stays! But I don't think it will happen at this point. If it does, that would be awesome tho...because it's getting too predictable in the house right now.

MyKidsSccrMom
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 8:15 AM

Quoting Peek_A_Boo:

Reagan needs to go home before he loses what is left of his mind.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA - My fibro-wracked body is hurting everywhere but that made me literally LOL.  Thank you - I needed that.

wedding countdown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)