Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WELCOME!!

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2010 at 5:50 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 298 Total Views

I wanted to say hello to everyone and I would love everyone to introduce themselves and maybe put their favorite show. I love Food Network. It is my favorite channel.

My name is heidi. I am 22 years old and expecting my first with my husband. My favorite shows are Good Eats, I love Alton and The next food network star.

I am a 22 years old, the mother to an angel baby, Surving my first deplyment, I love the state of Arizona and I support them 100%, I'm food network crazy, cell phone addicted, and I love Dr. Pepper Cherry. I would never have it any other way. <3

by on Jul. 9, 2010 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IhartU
by on Jul. 9, 2010 at 9:21 PM

My name is Dawn and I could watch FN all day long. I have so many fav shows on that channel...

TennesseeVols_1
by on Jul. 9, 2010 at 10:59 PM

I'm Dusti. I'm 31. Coastie Wife stationed in Maryland. I LOVE... GOOD EATS and DINERS, DIVES and DRIVES, and UNWRAPPED!!!! Oh and Bobby Flay's THROW DOWN.

Heidi.Bug
by Head Chef on Jul. 9, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Good eats is my all time favorite. I love alton brown, I remember the road tasted. I would marry that guy if I hadnt found the one. lol

TennesseeVols_1
by on Jul. 9, 2010 at 11:06 PM

My kids love watching his shows as well. Both my daughters enjoy his show I think due to his ( sometimes puppets and costumes) he wears. I have to DVR his shows just so they can watch him. My husband is a fan and has made several GREAT Alton Brown dishes such as his RIBS ...OMG they were INCREDIABLE!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Heidi.Bug:

Good eats is my all time favorite. I love alton brown, I remember the road tasted. I would marry that guy if I hadnt found the one. lol

Heidi.Bug
by Head Chef on Jul. 9, 2010 at 11:08 PM

I beleive it. I love his French Toast but I love breakfast!! I DVR it too since my DH connected his computer to the TV and hogs it all night lol

sahmamax2
by Kitchen Virgin on Jul. 14, 2010 at 9:25 PM

Hi I'm Charity and I practically watch FN all day long. It drives my DH crazy, although even he likes Iron Chef now, and of course Diners, drive ins, and dives(triple D).

I like Rachael Ray also, as well as Next Foodnetwork Star.

Heidi.Bug
by Head Chef on Jul. 14, 2010 at 9:38 PM

WELCOME!! I am so happy your here. Feel free to post and be active. =)

skinsfan26
by on Jul. 17, 2010 at 3:47 PM

Hi Im Michelle, Im from Oklahoma. I love FN. My fav shows are NFNS, 30 min meals, anything Paula Deen(love her cookware), Ace of Cakes, Cooking for Real, Big Daddy, Throwdown, . ok My tv in my office at home stays on food network. My 5 year old DD just loves Bobby Flay, anything with Guy Fieti.

I watch so much FN that in August I will be going to school for Culinary Arts.

Mrs.Cheek2346
by on Aug. 4, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Hi I am a newbee so I am going to tell you that I am a 29 year old mother with 2 kids and a hussband who loves to eat I alos have picky Eaters when they want to be Picky about what they want to eat.

Heidi.Bug
by Head Chef on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:56 PM

haha, I was like that when I was little. My mom said I was awful to cook for and thats why my memories are all hamburger helper and spaghetti os haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)