Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stay at home moms ~piog~

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:31 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 317 Total Views

Me and my SO have decided no to get married fo our own and very legitimate reasons. Besides the papers we are a very normal family. We've been together for almost 9 years and have 2 kids.

I like girls! I'm a dom and a sub. I do live webcam. I am also a realist and I believe that if two people are not sympatico and cant fix their relationship it's stupid and stubborn to stay together for the kids and make them suffer too.

We're tattooed, we're voyeurs and exhibitionists. He's 10 years older than me.

Yet, I am a stay at home mom. I make/use cloth diapers, I PTA and I drive a minivan. Hell no we dont do family scripture reading and we dn't go to church- I'm Buddhist. He and the kids can be whatever faith they wanna be. I also observe wicca. So I joined a couple of SAHM groups and I dont fit in with either one. I either get jumped on for being too 'saucy' or I get judged for being ungodly and unmarried. So I started my own SAHM group. I think a lot of us here would fit in the same boat and know what I am talking about. I apologize if Im not suppose to promte my group here but I couldnt think of a better place.

The link is in my siggy, check it out if you'd like.

Non-traditional SAHM group

http://www.cafemom.com/group/113579

...because we can't all be as perfect as you

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
snifter
by Tall Glass of Yum on Feb. 21, 2011 at 11:40 AM
I can't see your siggy on my phone but later tonight on the computer I will check it out. I think I recognize your screen name, maybe I've seen you in some other groups
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jlynnf
by Flyaway J on Feb. 21, 2011 at 11:45 AM
not a sahm but i do have one question, how are you both a dom and a sub?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deepwaters
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 2:14 PM

Quoting jlynnf:

I'm able to play both roles very comfortably as needed. Sometimes I need him to be in control and sometimes he needs me to be in control. That way we can fufill each other's needs whatever they may be :0)

jlynnf
by Flyaway J on Feb. 21, 2011 at 2:58 PM
interesting... i like you!

Quoting deepwaters:

Quoting jlynnf:

I'm able to play both roles very comfortably as needed. Sometimes I need him to be in control and sometimes he needs me to be in control. That way we can fufill each other's needs whatever they may be :0)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deepwaters
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Quoting jlynnf:

interesting... i like you!

Quoting deepwaters:

Quoting jlynnf:

LOL thanks :0)

mirth932
by Harleyquinn on Feb. 21, 2011 at 8:31 PM

I just googled voyeurs ... I didn't know what it meant... you like to watch people doing it with out them knowing? or is the wikapedia definition old school ?

deepwaters
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Quoting mirth932:

I just googled voyeurs ... I didn't know what it meant... you like to watch people doing it with out them knowing? or is the wikapedia definition old school ?

LIke to watch, in general.

snifter
by Tall Glass of Yum on Feb. 22, 2011 at 5:53 PM
Hahahahahahaha I thought this was some kind of video game term!! Now I know!!

Quoting mirth932:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soontobemommie3
by Disco Kitteh on Feb. 23, 2011 at 12:16 AM
Ahahaha!

Quoting snifter:

Hahahahahahaha I thought this was some kind of video game term!! Now I know!!

Quoting mirth932:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)