Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2010 at 10:09 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 240 Total Views

Anyone else's kids thinking about halloween already?

happy halloween

by on Aug. 5, 2010 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LivinDeadGurl
by on Aug. 6, 2010 at 12:45 PM

No, but I have been...lol.

I am huge into Halloween and my baby is due a week before, so I have been planning.

KrystleStarr
by Group Admin on Aug. 6, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Oh I am big on Halloween too. Last year my son was excited but now that he is 4 this year it's going to be super fun because he will help decorate and actually understand more. :-)

I love when people dress their newborns up it is so adorable. Are you having a boy or girl?

LivinDeadGurl
by on Aug. 6, 2010 at 4:27 PM

I'm having a boy. I have been thinking about costumes that he and I can do as a theme since I will likely be staying home while my husband takes the other kids out. I am drawing a blank though.

heartsXstars
by Group Owner on Aug. 6, 2010 at 4:30 PM

Awwww.....My daughter was born exactly a week after halloween and she'll be two this year. I've been so excited about planning for her party that I haven't even thought about Halloween yet. But she's a little princess. Last year she was cinderella so more than likely, she'll be Belle this year. =)

KrystleStarr
by Group Admin on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:24 AM

Aww that's awesome. I'm sure you will come up with something cute, you'll have to post a pic for us to see. If I think of some costumes I'll let you know, I'm drawing a blank too.

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

I'm having a boy. I have been thinking about costumes that he and I can do as a theme since I will likely be staying home while my husband takes the other kids out. I am drawing a blank though.

babi_chavez08
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:40 PM
My son is only 2 but im excited about it and have been thinking about costumes for him
KrystleStarr
by Group Admin on Aug. 8, 2010 at 3:48 AM

Aww that's awesome. When my son was 2 I remember he would only say "treats?" when we went to the doors, lol it was so cute.

Quoting babi_chavez08:

My son is only 2 but im excited about it and have been thinking about costumes for him

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)