Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Life's Moments Photography =D

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:42 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 418 Total Views

Here's mine =D

http://www.mia055.blogspot.com/ and also my facebook, just search "Life's Moments: Photos by Mia" -  click the like button if you may =D

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lovengrace
by on Jun. 11, 2011 at 2:52 PM

BEAUTIFUL Mia, see this is what captures me to get into abit of photography. I don't quite know exactly if it's the photoshoot or the creativeness of the result. Maybe in part or the combination.... or another area of visual communication that grabs me. But I must do a little first here, then there to explore what's best about this adventure that calls me. Thanks for sharing :)

lovengrace
by on Jun. 11, 2011 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Girl I am loving the monthly photo shoots you did of your little one. I have been trying to keep up with my lil' man's monthly shoots but skipping months. Well he hust turned 6 months and you have inspire me to jump up on these critical moments.

Mia055
by Member on Jan. 30, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Thank you!!  Super super late on this reply LOL....but i just love taking pics...my blog was actin funny so if you have checked it out lately it is definitely not up to par...but i did continue with Manny's every month photos and everything is on Facebook all the way up till he turned a year =D

http://www.facebook.com/mia055/photos#!/pages/Lifes-Moments-Photos-by-Mia/179288662089128

Quoting lovengrace:

Girl I am loving the monthly photo shoots you did of your little one. I have been trying to keep up with my lil' man's monthly shoots but skipping months. Well he hust turned 6 months and you have inspire me to jump up on these critical moments.

lovengrace
by on Jan. 30, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Ok mia i have to chk it out. The link above did not take me there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovengrace
by on Jan. 30, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Ok i found your biz and liked it on fb :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mia055
by Member on Jan. 30, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Aww thanx =D I appreciate that

Quoting lovengrace:

Ok i found your biz and liked it on fb :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)