• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Week 1 end of week check in.

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:43 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 295 Total Views

Congrats ladies. 1 week down only 51 to go! We have 3 weeks remaining on these workout and food goals. So if you didn't meet it this week try a little harder to meet them on week 2.

Did you meet our workout goal?

Did you meet our food goal?

Did you do any extra(workout or food)?

What was your weekly high?

What was your weekly low?

Will you do anything different next week?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JillAnne82
by Group Owner on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Did you meet our workout goal?  I missed 1 of my 5-30 mins cardios but did all of my 3- 20 min toning.

Did you meet our food goal? Sure did I am one week Soda free.

Did you do any extra(workout or food)? I went back to work so I spent a little more time standing/walking that I would of normally been sitting. 

What was your weekly high? Going back to work

What was your weekly low? Going back to work(its much harder to squeeze in a workout).

Will you do anything different next week? I am going to try and get up before the kids and workout out without the distraction and before work instead of after.

CatDogLady
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:46 PM

Did you meet our workout goal? Yes I did my arm and leg excercises 2 x day

Did you meet our food goal? I cut out soda and increased water intake, but do have to work on evening snack to make it healthier or try and cut it out, maybe I need to eat 5 to 6 small meals a day.

Did you do any extra(workout or food)? no

What was your weekly high? being able to exercise regularly

What was your weekly low? falling on Tuesday

Will you do anything different next week? try the 5 to 6 small meals

Debbie
ChrissyMay4
by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 8:48 AM
Did you meet our workout goal? Yes -- loving the 30 day shred

Did you meet our food goal? For the most part.. I did have a couple of nights where I had a small can of soda with my dinner. :(

Did you do any extra(workout or food)? No, but I plan on incorporating JM's yoga meltdown

What was your weekly high?losing 4lbs & 2 in off my waist

What was your weekly low? Drinking soda

Will you do anything different next week? Yes -- no soda & add yoga to my workouts :)
dpaez21
by on Aug. 11, 2010 at 2:09 AM

Did you meet our workout goal? No I missed a few days (the weekend) I wanted to work out everyday. 

Did you meet our food goal? I had a little soda yesterday, but that was because the machine gave me the wrong drink. I threw it out as soon as I got home :).

Did you do any extra(workout or food)? My servings are a lot, lot smaller. I am also making sure I get my full servings of veggies and fruits. Bigger grocery bill, but so worth it.

What was your weekly high? Being able to run on the tredmil, and going on the elliptical longer than 1 min haha.

What was your weekly low? Not being able to workout during the weekend.

Will you do anything different next week? Work out everyday, only have one veg out day and not do it the whole weekend :).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)