Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourselves Here :)

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:15 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 200 Total Views

Hello Everyone!

My Name is Brenda and this is my group, I have just started this group and am looking for some members:) I would really like for this to be a successful group. I thought it would be really great to be able to connect with moms that are in the same area as myself and decided to create my own chat. As I am a member of other chats on CafeMom and really enjoy talking with all the moms.. I just thought it would be cool to have some one a bit closer to chat with.

To tell you a bit more about myself, I am currently engaged to be married with plans of marrying in the fall of 2011, I have a son with my fiance who's name is Colton Michael, he will be 2 sept 16th 2010. I am currently 27 weeks pregnant with a daughter who's name will be Stella Rose. I am going to be 26 Aug 26th. and my fiance will be turning 30 in november! I am currently a stay at home mom, because of some complications with my pregnancy I was taken off work.

I hope you all enjoy chatting and have fun in this group:)

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
charismatic
by on Aug. 1, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Hello all. My name is Melissa. I'm the very happy but still stressed out mother of 4 wonderful boys. Joshua is my oldest, he just turned 11 on the 27th. Zachary is 6, but acts 20! Mekhi is 4 and a handful to say the least. lol Then last but not least is Marshal, my 2 yr old. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it. I am also a stay home mom right now as I just lost my job 2 months ago..thank heaven for unemployment! :P Well, I look forward to the interesting discussions.

brendalee84
by Group Owner on Aug. 12, 2010 at 10:38 AM

Sorry for the delayed reply. We have been having internet problems at my house. I am up north at my parents cabin now, and they have internet! Im so happy some one other then me finally posted! You sound like you have your hands full! lol.. i have a 2 year old and he just GOES all day long... his favorite activities are jumping and then running back and forth only to stop and say "set go....." Thankfully this week i have had my parents around to help out. So papa has been taking him outside to run off some energy.. i dont know how well that is working.. papa is the one that comes in tired! lol.. well I look forward to hearing from you again!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)