Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't know what to do....

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:00 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 186 Total Views

Well it seems like playing nice with the BM is working out for us. Finally after all these months of pretending to be this woman's friend is paying off!

Today we went to see the steps, and she actually let us stay longer than an hour (which surprised me because I just COULDN'T believe that!) and during that hour I explained my disease to her and why I am so clueless over stuff that she remembers (we used to be friends until my husband chose her over me and we stopped being friends). I found out that she's got internet, so I gave her my e-mail address, and then told her about CafeMom and Facebook. She told me that later on tonight she's going to call me to walk her through setting up. That's not too bad for me, because nothing on here can possibly contridict what I've told her to her face. The thing I'm leery about is what happened towards the end of our visit.
Towards the end I pointed out to her that if I had truely abused her kids the way they told her I had that they wouldn't be sitting there begging her everyday to let them come back to our house. I also pointed out that if she let them come back to our house, even for a few hours on a Tuesday visit, and they STILL said that we were abusing them then we would set up recordings around the house so that she can hear what's going on. If they were STILL saying that abuse was going on then we'd set up a video camera so that she can SEE what was happening at our house. I told her that neither one of us can afford to go to court and let it go to trial and that if we can settle this whole issue out of court then it was to the betterment of everyone involved.

Surprisingly enough she agreed with me. She said she'd think about it, and I hope she agrees to see it my way because a contempt charge with custody could wind her up in jail and I soooo don't want to have to explain to my steps why their mommy went to jail for not letting them see their daddy. Maybe things'll look up for us and we will be able to get a refund from that lawyer my husband has already hired.

However, while we were leaving she DID ask if we thought about letting her have a child fathered by my husband. Like she doesn't have her hands full enough with two of his kids, now she wants permission for me to let her have a third by him. PLEASE!

All Our Kids Group OwnerHillcrest  Elementary School Group Owner

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)