Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:47 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 342 Total Views

Hi everyone.  My name is Aminda, and I live in Louisiana.  I am 34 I have 3 children, and a 24 yr old step daughter.  We also have 2 labs in the house.  I have SLEp Lupus, fibromyalgia, Diabetes, Degenerative discs and joints.... So far that is all LOL  I cannot controll my diabetes.  I am on 2 types of insulin and still cannot controll it, even with diet and some excersize.  So right now Im pretty much saying Oh well...  the docs say its cause the lupus attacking my pancreas.  So  WHy take all the insulin UGHS.  I hurt all the time.  Im not on any meds other than the 800 milligram ibuprofin, and darvocet for pain.  I was on methotrexate but it was KILLLLLING my memory.  Anyway hope to make some new freinds here.  Anyone from Louisiana?

Aminda

Enchanted Scents Designs

Give the gift of light!

http://www.enchantingscentsdesigns.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=4199   

e-mail your orders to amindaroshto@enchantingscentsdesignsreps.com instead of on the site and get a discount!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Yuriko_chan
by Group Owner on Sep. 29, 2010 at 8:59 AM

Welcome to the group! I'm so sorry you are going through all of that and nothing is working! That must be so tough! I hope that we can support you and answer any questions you may have! I live in Alabama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)