Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Went to a festival

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 11:43 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 185 Total Views

In Louisiana we are known for our festivals and one of the big ones is the Pecon festival.  My husband and I went and had a good time.  It was about 68 degrees so it wasnt hot.  BUT the SUN was shinning.......When I got home my body was stiff as all get out!  I should have known better.  But I had horded myself in this house for a long time because the Lupus and Fibro KILL me when I just go shopping....every muscle and joint in my body felt like concreate bricks.  I was far more than exauhsted.and fr4om what?  Walking around at a fetival for 2 hours.  What has my life come to?  I was a cheerleader I had a great body, now Im short fat, and dumpy who cannot even go shopping.  GRRRRR

by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Yuriko_chan
by Group Owner on Nov. 7, 2010 at 12:47 PM

But just think, you did get out of the house and had fun! That's a feat in itself!! Just take it easy for a while and when you feel up to it, go for some short walks. That should help you be able to shop later!

SaintsMamma
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 2:47 PM

we walk from time to time...  Ill take my dog with me..  big ol pit/lab poor thing I think she has lupus too at times LMAO

Yuriko_chan
by Group Owner on Nov. 7, 2010 at 8:16 PM

Oh no! Poor thing..... We had a mut and she was really old, I'm positive she had arthritis or something like that..... So kantancerous in her old age..

Zaneysmom
by New Member on Nov. 8, 2010 at 4:47 PM

I know how you feel! My summer wan't all that great, I live in Michigan and we have hot humid summers! Just driving around made me feel awful, I have no A/C in the van! I would feel like crap for a few days after venturing out. I took my kids up north to the lake and couldn't even hang out with them at the beach!! I took them for an hour and regretted it! I am happy it is Fall now! But I do get tired out very easily just leaving the house! My husband doesn't understand at all and makes me mad when he makes comments! I do alot of driving my kids back and forth to school, they all 3 have different schedules, and I drop in the evenings! I fall asleep all the time watching TV! I am only 39 and I feel like I am 70!

SaintsMamma
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 10:33 PM

I cannot drive because of my eyes.  But man o man did you give me ALOT of validation!  I fall asleep watchn TV too and Im only 34........my husband is so understanding about it all Thank God!  But wow I get so tired so easy and its not like sleepy tired its physicl AND sleepy at times. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)