Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question-aug. 31st

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:30 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 222 Total Views

whats your favorite part of an online scrap group? Do you love to be inspired by challenges? are you a swapper? or are you really into games?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mminmin
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:19 PM

I've only done one other swap, but it was a much bigger group & it was kinda overwhelming.  I like that this group is smaller.  LOL!  I just mailed out 2 different swaps today & I think I may be addicted to swapping. 

I do like challenges, but this month, last month & the month before have been super busy for me & I haven't had the time.

accdmj
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:34 PM

honestly im actually enjoying the smaller group to. =) its easier to get to know everyone and its nice to not be ignored I know everyone tries in the bigger goups and they can be fun too but there are so many posts sometimes you just get overlooked...thats a lot of the reason i made this group.

AbbeyRoosMommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:46 PM

I like challenges  ... they help me keep motivated. Tips and techniques are always great! I like to participate in swaps but only in the ones I KNOW I will end up using. LOL I have so many that will never be used it's ridiculous. :-)

sheri64
by Head Admin on Sep. 1, 2010 at 7:41 AM

I love challenges!  I don't always have the time to do them while they are going on but I try to do them regardless.  Swaps are okay (like AbbeyRoosMommy said) but I really only like doing the swaps that I'm going to be able to use.  Games can be cool, depending on what they are.  I think challenges are my favorite though.

Dare2Bme71
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 8:50 AM

Challenges..and the People of course, but I do love challenges and being inspired by challenges of all kinds.

GIN

halaz1213
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 9:33 AM
Challenges & swaps. Both have helped me through cases of Scrappers Block before
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)