Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Busy Saturdays.....

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:52 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 239 Total Views

With Ramadan coming up, I'm making a serious mad dash to clean the house from top to bottom.

What are you ladies doing today? 

InshaAllah I will get to posting soon more resources.....if there is anything you would like to add feel free to do it! If there is something you want on there but don't have the time, Leave a note on what it is and InshaAllah I can find it :) 

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
RissaBusch
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Well, Saturday I went and did a local farmers market with my crafts and it was awesome!  It was kinda a small one so I didn't expect to be busy at all.  It was packed!  It was literally non-stop business for the entire time.

We're going to be doing this one weekly.  Today Danica is 2.  We're cleaning my house lol.  Then I'm taking her to the splash park and ending with family dinner at my mom's.  We have dinner every sunday night. 

salamaat
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Well my Saturday wasn't quite as fun lol

I spent most of it at the ER. I fell down the stairs a week ago and have been to the hospital 4 times since. Thankfully nothing broken but the doc said it's post concussion syndrome so i'm always very very dizzy and disoriented.

Can't believe it's almost Ramadan! Tons of cleaning to do and wondering how to do it! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)