• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourselves Here, Please!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:15 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 159 Total Views

Hi again! I'm Wings. Welcome to the Watering Hole!

Let's see...I'm a married mommy to seven beautiful babes. Prior to the birth of my last child (Christmas 2009!) I worked outside the home. Now I'm geting used to being an SAHM. My days are filled with PTA mettings, play dates, diapers, and housework. I love it, but look forward to re-entering the workforce when our littlest one is at least preschool-aged. I've been married for five years now. I met my husband when I was in the first grade & have loved him ever since. Like many marriages, we have seen our share of storms. at the end of the day I absolutely adore him and he, me. We've learned that with prayers, a sense of humor, and a united front, we can withstand anything. Adding to our sanity is our live-in nanny, who helps us ensure the kiddies are happy and get MORE than enough attention, LOL

That's enough about me. Now I'd like to open the doors and learn a little about YOU! Tell as much or as little as you'd like! Let's all get to know a bit about one another.

~Love & Aloha!

Wings   

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
dowht
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 5:59 PM

I'm Heather, aka dowht, aka Tanlet. I'm 38 and have 2 kids Joseph is 16 & going to be a Jr in High School and D is 5 & going to Kindergarten this year. I've been married for 10 years this year and have known my husband for 24 years. (that still sounds weird to me!)  When D was 16 months old DH was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.

thats about all I can think of for now.

Love Hugs and Smoochies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)