• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No Forced Autoships, No Montlhly Quotas

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:35 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 111 Total Views

As with any REAL business, you will need to purchase some of your own products to experience the benefits and be able to tell others, share the products with other people and talk to others about the products and business opportunity, in order to grow your sales and team.

If you're still reading... 

I'm giving away a FREE business, but I want serious moms that are willing to invest in THEIR OWN business. I'm looking for new distributors for the largest company of aloe vera-based health and beauty products in the world.

Our exclusive line of health and beauty products for nutrition, skin care, weight management, personal care and cosmetics, have changed the way millions feel, look and live!

There are NO startup fees, NO monthly quotas to meet, NO forced autoships, it's easy to qualify for bonuses YOU'LL NEVER LOSE YOUR ACHIEVED RANK and you get great training and support. You can download the product catalog online and start earning cash just minutes after you join!

Join as a wholesale customer or as a distributor... joining is 100% FREE! http://www.mariangiesbiz.com

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)