Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eeek! Not liking this.

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:55 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 192 Total Views

It seems to be that I have 2 friends that's divorced and they are trying to pull me in the middle, to take sides, it's not happening. She's been talking about she wants him dead and shit, and yesterday she was saying she was poisoning him. I just looked at her in disbelief. But you know he hasn't been feeling well. He looks really bad, so I mean she could be doing it. The women is effing nuts. I've learned that slowly this past 2 months. I was away from them for a long time, cause they moved. But damn, I wish they would go back to Colorado, lol.

So I ended up breaking the ties. I told her she needs to see a damn shrink and to stop calling me, and told him good luck, and nobody can help you till you get ready to help yourself, there divorced and still live together. Lord help him, lol

It was so bad yesterday with the fighting and stuff, I physically got sick. It was horrible. I feel better though knowing that they won't be bothering me.

by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mp3mom
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Wow,that's really scary.

Catrin2009
by Group Owner on Aug. 24, 2010 at 8:37 PM

It really is, and she's still calling me, I'm gonna have to get my cell changed. It's effing ridiculous. I'm scared for him. My nerves are shot, just hearing the women's voice, my stomach starts turning.

sunfireprincess
by on Aug. 25, 2010 at 10:27 AM

sorry girl! :( you do not need that kind of stress!!

Catrin2009
by Group Owner on Aug. 26, 2010 at 9:47 PM

Oh Caylee, I agree with you. I ran into her at Safeway yesterday, we went to see our freind. He wanted to go to the river, but didn't want to drive which is ok, so we met him there. She was there, in the Cafe, and goes in a really fucking bitchy tone, why the fuck are you not answering my calls, it's like hello do I need to spell it out for you, one minute you love me the next you fucking hate me. If we stick up for him, she hates us. He's handicapped, and mentally disabled, of course I am gonna stick up for him... Good heavens. Some one direct me to the fucking Vodka. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)