Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself!

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:12 PM
  • 78 Replies
  • 1557 Total Views

I think its important that we all get to know each other so ill start :)

My name is Catherine, im 24 with 2 kids and ive been married for almost 3 years. I was baptized in May of this year. My husband has been in the truth for almost 10 years. We recently moved to Dallas, TX from San Antonio, TX.

Ok now its your turn....

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jacklyn81
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:34 PM

Hi Catherine, Thank you for inviting me to the group. I am a single mother of a five year old girl named Anaya like your daughter. Funny right, do you know where in the Bible is their name located and what it means? I do so let me know if you don't so I can inform you,... :) I have been baptized for 12 years and I was raised in the truth. I am 29 years old. Hope to make ne friends. I am currently residing in Miami, FL...

sparklebug86
by Group Owner on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Anaya is in the bible? I didnt know that! She was named after my MIL but, how cool is that?!

Hows the weather in Miami? I LOVE miami, hubby and I have talked about moving there when he "retires" in 20 years and the kids are off at school or hopefully Bethel :)

Quoting Jacklyn81:

Hi Catherine, Thank you for inviting me to the group. I am a single mother of a five year old girl named Anaya like your daughter. Funny right, do you know where in the Bible is their name located and what it means? I do so let me know if you don't so I can inform you,... :) I have been baptized for 12 years and I was raised in the truth. I am 29 years old. Hope to make ne friends. I am currently residing in Miami, FL...

Earthangel0107
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:48 PM

I am Angela and I live in Tennessee. My daughter is Mya she is 1 and my son is Carlos he is 5. I am a stay at home mom right now and in college. My husband is catholic and I am not baptised but want to be. It is really hard though because my husband and his views.

69humblepie
by Moderator on Aug. 24, 2010 at 2:02 PM

Hello Everyone! My name is Joyce and I am a baptized sister from Philly. This October  I will be 7 years baptized and 41 years old. I have one daughter soon to be 12 years old. I am glad to have joined this group. I look forward to reading your thoughts.

sparklebug86
by Group Owner on Aug. 24, 2010 at 2:52 PM

Hi Angela!Im glad to hear that you are studying and want to make a dedication. Remeber that the bible tells us that we can make a positive influence on people by our actions. We are very close to the end so if you want to make a dedication, you should and maybe he will follow suit :)

Quoting Earthangel0107:

I am Angela and I live in Tennessee. My daughter is Mya she is 1 and my son is Carlos he is 5. I am a stay at home mom right now and in college. My husband is catholic and I am not baptised but want to be. It is really hard though because my husband and his views.

sparklebug86
by Group Owner on Aug. 24, 2010 at 2:55 PM

Welcome EVERYONE! hugs

jessmom27
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:02 PM

Hello, my name is Carla and I've been married for 10 years to my best friend. I have a 2 year old named Jessica and we live in Orange Park, Fl. (by Jacksonville)

sparklebug86
by Group Owner on Aug. 25, 2010 at 9:28 AM

Welcome!

Quoting jessmom27:

Hello, my name is Carla and I've been married for 10 years to my best friend. I have a 2 year old named Jessica and we live in Orange Park, Fl. (by Jacksonville)

Dlneal
by on Aug. 25, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Dawn. I was raised in the truth and have been baptised for 24 years. I am married to an unbeliever but who is the most supportive of husbands (got lucky) and have 2 children, Royce 13 and Mercedes 11. I currently live in Rapid City, South Dakota even though I am from Mandan, North Daktoa. I am excited to make friends!

sparklebug86
by Group Owner on Aug. 25, 2010 at 2:57 PM

Welcome Dawn! Nice to meet you!

hugs

Quoting Dlneal:

Hello everyone, my name is Dawn. I was raised in the truth and have been baptised for 24 years. I am married to an unbeliever but who is the most supportive of husbands (got lucky) and have 2 children, Royce 13 and Mercedes 11. I currently live in Rapid City, South Dakota even though I am from Mandan, North Daktoa. I am excited to make friends!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)