Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

What is your favorite cleaner?

Posted by   + Show Post

I am loving Pine Sol! I clean everything with it.

by on Oct. 12, 2010 at 12:57 PM
Replies (21-26):
jcsafc51
by on Oct. 15, 2010 at 1:40 AM

I use white vinegar for about everything

Ariahsmom
by on Oct. 15, 2010 at 8:28 PM

I used Method Brand cleaning products for everything. But I clean my fridge with baking soda and water. 

MLPO
by on Oct. 15, 2010 at 9:45 PM

How do you like the Method products? I am really thinking of changing to something more "green".

Quoting Ariahsmom:

I used Method Brand cleaning products for everything. But I clean my fridge with baking soda and water. 

Ariahsmom
by on Oct. 16, 2010 at 12:52 AM

I've only made the change last month. I was sooo tired of the chemical smells and when the doc said my daughter has asthma I wanted to eliminate anything that made it worse for her. I'm glad I did cause I love these products! Not only do they work but they smell great and it's not a smell that lingers. It only hangs around for like 5 minutes and that's it (the chemical products I've used before used to linger in the air for like half the day...and that was WITH all the windows open. I hated it! 

Good luck

Quoting MLPO:

How do you like the Method products? I am really thinking of changing to something more "green".

Quoting Ariahsmom:

rkoloms
by on Oct. 16, 2010 at 8:16 AM

Quoting MLPO:

Quoting Ariahsmom:

Why not make your own?

MLPO
by on Oct. 16, 2010 at 2:45 PM

I have tried before. I didn't like the vinegar smell. I also felt like it was more trouble than what it was worth. I would rather buy something.

Quoting rkoloms:

Quoting MLPO:

Quoting Ariahsmom:

Why not make your own?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)