Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Whens the last time you had a party at your house....

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2010 at 11:35 AM
  • 17 Replies

For yourself... not a kids party?

What did you do?

by on Oct. 20, 2010 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
natesmom1228
by on Oct. 20, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Last New Year's Eve. It was a blast. We sat around toasted the New Year and play Mexican Train Dominos. I am planning it again this year.

We just had a game night at my mom's this past Saturday. That is always alot of fun. We are planning another between Thanksgiving and Christmas. There were some kids there, but not many. My mom has an air hockey and foosball table in her basement so the kids go down there.

MLPO
by on Oct. 20, 2010 at 12:29 PM

Never. We are not social people.

miller060905
by on Oct. 20, 2010 at 1:24 PM

um.... never?  haha! we always go to other peoples parties!  haha!

miller060905
by on Oct. 20, 2010 at 1:25 PM

ooh wait i hosted a couple PartyLite Parties and a couple Lia Sophia Jewelry Parties.... does that count?

LivinDeadGurl
by on Oct. 20, 2010 at 1:41 PM

We have never really had one here unless you count my sister's little shindig that kind of happened on a whim. She was visiting us when she turned 21 and the night before her birthday everyone wanted a drink or two. We assumed the guys would go out and buy a bottle of something and maybe a six pack of beer or something. Nope. They came home with TONS of alcohol. We were having an awesome time, so decided to walk down the street and invite some more people we knew. It wasn't intentional at all, but ended up being pretty much a party.

This was last December.

Rotating Signature

RobynS
by on Oct. 20, 2010 at 2:21 PM

We had a cookout last spring. We have one every year. Some of my high school buddies drive over (the ones who live close enough, which is only a few) and we just chill and have some good burgers and dogs while the kids run around like maniacs.

rkoloms
by on Oct. 20, 2010 at 3:57 PM

We have had friends over a couple of times; not a big party, just a handful of people we really like

steelcrazy
by on Oct. 20, 2010 at 5:01 PM

We have football parties quite often, our next one is on halloween night.  We also have a party around Christmas for family/friends.

AM-BRAT
by on Oct. 20, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Crap, not the kids party lol?

Our housewarming party. When we bought it over a year ago. We don't do parties.

AM-BRAT
by on Oct. 20, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Awesome! I miss being social lol!

Quoting natesmom1228:

Last New Year's Eve. It was a blast. We sat around toasted the New Year and play Mexican Train Dominos. I am planning it again this year.

We just had a game night at my mom's this past Saturday. That is always alot of fun. We are planning another between Thanksgiving and Christmas. There were some kids there, but not many. My mom has an air hockey and foosball table in her basement so the kids go down there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)