Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Do you have shopper reward cards?

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 12:56 PM
  • 8 Replies

Do you use a shoppers card such as a Kroger Plus card, CVS Card, Harris Teeter or Ingles? I know there are many more out there but these are the main ones where I live.

by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
psych_mom
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 12:58 PM

I love my Kroger Plus Card. I saved $30.00 with that today, plus almost another $9 with coupons. I also like shopping there because every $100 I spend a month I get $.10 of a gallon of gas. If I spend $100, I can get the $.10 off once, $200 then it is twice, and so on. I also like that I can load coupons onto my card and don't have to print or clip so many.

drakemom1
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 1:42 PM

i have one for krogers, i dont do all of the regular shopping so i dont have them, i have some store credit cards tho that i get extra rewards and coupons with

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Nov. 1, 2010 at 1:47 PM

I have a few for grocery & drug stores.

Erin814
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 2:31 PM
I have tons, but I most often use my Kroger card for gas and groceries. Others I have that I can think of are CVS, The Childrens Place, Toys R Us, Gymboree, Build-A-Bear...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 3:10 PM

Wow... I didn't know that The Children's Place, Toyr R Us or Build-A-Bear had one.

Quoting Erin814:

I have tons, but I most often use my Kroger card for gas and groceries. Others I have that I can think of are CVS, The Childrens Place, Toys R Us, Gymboree, Build-A-Bear...

Join us in

Home Life Group Mod

Erin814
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 4:01 PM
Yup! Toys R Us sends you a $5 gift certificate everytime you spent $150 and you also get great bonus coupons. Build-A-Bear sends you a $10 gift certificate everytime your spendings add up to $100. The Children's Place also sends a $10 certificate, but each time your spendings reach $75, which is awesome!

For all of them, you don't have to spend that much at once, but in the quarter.

Quoting psych_mom:

Wow... I didn't know that The Children's Place, Toyr R Us or Build-A-Bear had one.

Quoting Erin814:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christyg
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 4:15 PM

I think I have one for every grocery store there is around me :)

Why would you NOT use them??? they save me money!

Love_My_Leah
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 4:33 PM
I have CVS, Petsmart, and Best Buy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)